Mam Kathaleya and son

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ha ha ha you crack me up...but I have to agree...the dad maybe hi-so but he is not that cute :huh:

The baby is super adorable...so handsome...Her genes are strong!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol where have you been to not know about Mam and her pregnancy it 'surprise' the whole nation :lol:
He is so cute. The last time I saw him was when he was about 3-6 months. LOL didn't she give birth to him outside of Thailand. I didn't pay much attention about it.

I never asked who is the father. lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
He is so cute. The last time I saw him was when he was about 3-6 months. LOL didn't she give birth to him outside of Thailand. I didn't pay much attention about it.

I never asked who is the father. lol
i believe somewhere in the us or cali i might be wrong

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg he is soooo ADORABLE she looks so pretty still :)
he gotten so big.. lol how old is he? 1 or 2?
he's a CUTIE.. he's gnna grow up being a cutie like his UNCLE ;) :lol:
future prek :D

charm

sarNie Egg
he is really cute! but i still see a lot of his dad in him darn it!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes, she was pregnant before she got married.

Yes, she came to US (not sure what state) gave birth, and when the baby was a few months old, she went back to Thailand. Her son must be almost 2 or already 2yrs old. I was pregnant around the same time with her also.

Her hubby isnt bad looking for a normal guy, but I think for a beautiful woman like Mam...his looks does not match with her beauty...so in my opinion, he doesnt look good.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah her son is so cute and adorable.

me too, i was so late on thai entertainment industry before, so i didn't the whole issues about it.
may you tell me about it please? thanks
Back when she got pregnant, I think three or two years ago, I remember watching TGN and she was on the news for weeks. Somebody made a comment to her and people started to ask her questions on being pregnant before marriage. They had a news conference and then her and her boyfriend disappeared to America. Willy made a comment that it's alright for her to have a baby before she's married because they're "American". I guess she was embarassed for a while, but I saw when she returned to Thailand on TGN also. She was pushing her baby at the airport and she tried to smile. Now, she made her first appearance in the lakorn for Ch. 5 & she's getting popular like before.

Her son is soooo adorable.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yes, and the reason why her story was such an attraction was because she was the "princess of lakorns" or something like that but ended up getting pregnant with a man who was still married. after lying about it, she ran away to the 'states', had a baby, returned, apologized in public, and ended up marrying that man (after he divorced, of course). Now, they have a beautiful family.

all in all, some people are still disappointed by her where as some people have realized that she's only human.

EITHER WAY, that is one FREAKIN' CUTE BABY. lol

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
her son is so cute and i am happy for her and her family. they always look so happy in the pictures.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think he was married before because I saw the show where Mam and her husband got interviewed on Ti Ni Mo Chit. I think he said he was never married before that and it was just rumors but we never know the truth and that he could be lying.