Man Pregnant with Baby Girl

judyp

sarNie Adult
well, he WAS a female. obviously when the surgery happened, the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, fallopian tubes & uterus weren't removed. i didn't read the article fully, but i talked about it briefly with my sister a couple days ago. his/her wife couldn't get pregnant due to a hysterectomy; the couple went to a fertility clinic and got donated sperms and then walllahh..he/she's pregnant.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I saw this a couple of weeks ago.
It's possible because the man is a transgender, which means he use to be a woman.
He's legally considered a male, done top surgery but kept his female reproductive organs to be able to have his own children because his wife apparently can't concieve.
Technically they're a straight couple and get all the financial and gov't persk as any married couple would because he's living his life as a man.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so dis mean he/she a tran but keep the female organ . i would love to see the doctor & nurse expression in the labor room delivering a baby from a person looking like man

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
ahhah...it reminds me of that movie "Junior" with Arnold Schwarzenneger or however u spell his name and Danny DeVito. LOL....

cecilia

Staff member
okay. this is weird .. he's legally a male. that mean, he actually have the g spot remove as well into guy? .. c-section is what he'll get when he deliever then .. but i would so do the same thing as the neighbor too .. it could be from a BEER TUMMY picture ..

so dis mean he/she a tran but keep the female organ . i would love to see the doctor & nurse expression in the labor room delivering a baby from a person looking like man
I don't know about other people, but I see interesting scenarios everyday. Most of us learn to be pretty expressionless, if we think making expressions would make the patient uncomfortable. B) Much of the time, we're going "eh" anyway.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I THINK 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
ITS NOT POSSIBLE..

darvil

sarNie Adult
Sorry ladies.. All your fantasies about the man carrying the baby is not going to come true anytime soon.

nina07

sarNie Adult
his wife and him are going to be on oprah tomorrow..i actually looked up "pregnant man" on google and there was actually this indian guy who's stomach was soo swollen and didnt know what was wrong with him until one day...he went into the emergency..and the doctors though it was a tumor..but when they actually looked inside..it was like a baby inside of a baby...it was weird..twins living inside of him..iono..like they said the femur of the second child couldnt grow..or something like that..the picture was scary..you could see veins on his stomach..blechh... :wacko:

sarN

sarNie Granny
his wife and him are going to be on oprah tomorrow..i actually looked up "pregnant man" on google and there was actually this indian guy who's stomach was soo swollen and didnt know what was wrong with him until one day...he went into the emergency..and the doctors though it was a tumor..but when they actually looked inside..it was like a baby inside of a baby...it was weird..twins living inside of him..iono..like they said the femur of the second child couldnt grow..or something like that..the picture was scary..you could see veins on his stomach..blechh... :wacko:

did he give birth ??? is it possible? he have c section? or live birth ?holy smoke banana split

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
did he give birth ??? is it possible? he have c section? or live birth ?holy smoke banana split

No, he did not give birth. He was one of twins or triplets, his mom delivered him fine, not knowing she was pregnant with twins or triplets (i really can't remember, watched the show long time ago). She had an abnormal pregnancy where her other child/children was actually growing inside their brother's womb (the Indian man). Eventually the baby/babies died, during his whole life time, he thought he was having a tumar, but surgerically removed was a "still born" (dead fetis).

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think I saw that too about the Indian man.
What Sandy is talking about isn't the same thing as getting pregnant.
The man was part of a multiple (babies that is), either the eggs didn't fully separate during the process and he absorbed it into his body or in the case of faternal multiples the other eggs merged with his but the others didn't full form and his did so his body absorbed it.

As for the pregnant man, I saw the Oprah episode. He has male genitals but his female reproductive organ is still there.
He only had top surgery, the penis grew in when he starting taking testosterone which changed his body chemical so that he started developing physically like a man (muscles, facial hair, voice, etc). It's all fairly normal considering how we're all SEXLESS in the uterus at a certain stage before our body physically forms the parts that make us male or female.

Keep in mind that he's been off testosterone for at least 2 years before he went through the process of trying to have a baby.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thanks Liberty, yes, I was referring to the Indian Man whom was carrying his sibling.

The pregnant man on Oprah is weird issue, but hey they really wanted a child, and since his spouse couldnt conceive, he/she did what he can to make them happy. But the 14 yr old girl who killed the infant boogles me when couples like the Pregnant Man, eagerly tried so hard to have a child.