Mane Nope Gaow

Boy33

sarNie Egg
Mane Nope Gaow

Hi there I know this is a old Thai Boran Lakorn back then but I just find that these two couple Boy and Achara Thongthep in Bla Boo Tong was dating once and also in this Mane Nope Gaow lakorn as the main parent in there. I know I am so late but hey :) now I know…..anyway can someone pls get me some info about this Lakorn and how Boy Brinya and Achara Thongthep character are.

I know some ppl don’t like Achara character in their coz she mostly always cries and ppl get annoy by that. I know I will too. But is just how her character act so don’t take and get annoying by her to much.
Well back what I saying….How this Lakorn go is see to don’t have much love like in Bla Boo Tong but I still want to see and know more info about. Can some1 tell me about it> Thanks

Mane Nope Gaow
Starring: Boy Brinya and Achara Thongthep
Eps: 17
Broadcasting: Ch7
Link video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqfAUg7dTKg

Phon

sarNie Adult
well who ever are annoy of her charactor are dumb. Becuase blabootong is sappose to be a sad boran lakorn. And when its a sad lakorn what do nang ake do? they cry alot. I guess they want her to luagh when she gets hit and after her mom die right? get real people. this is blabootong not keo na ma........people.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^ they weren't talking bout people getting annoyed by her Bla Boo Tong character, they're talking bout Manee Nopagow.

but I love Manee Nopagow also, I bought it from saRn awhile ago, brings back old old memories! the p'ek was Rajit (Sangsuree) & Art (ManeeDang) and the nangek was Savika (Nakee) and some other chick. I was so mad that Sangsuree and Nakee didn't end up with eachother.. they are one of my favorite lovers in Thai lakorns :( the themesong is soooo melodious, i love it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
^ they weren't talking bout people getting annoyed by her Bla Boo Tong character, they're talking bout Manee Nopagow.

but I love Manee Nopagow also, I bought it from saRn awhile ago, brings back old old memories! the p'ek was Rajit (Sangsuree) & Art (ManeeDang) and the nangek was Savika (Nakee) and some other chick. I was so mad that Sangsuree and Nakee didn't end up with eachother.. they are one of my favorite lovers in Thai lakorns :( the themesong is soooo melodious, i love it.
Yeap, I am too, at the end I was so pissed. I record the lakorn from begin to the second to the last part, but after it ends, I erased everything. I can't believe they let it end like that. I don't like the princess, if sangsuree end up with some other character like asongsawa, it will be better than the princess. But it well even be great with sangsuree and nakee get together at the end.

Boy33

sarNie Egg
Oops i didnt know that this Lakron already have thread in here my bad....anyway what happen to do Boy and Achara at the end. Did they got 2gether? And who is Rajit (Sangsuree) & Art (ManeeDang) & Savika what i really confuse can some1 pls tell what happen 2 them coz i really what to know since i dont understand what is going on here.....sorry(Nakee)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Boy and Anchara were two god and goddess in heaven and can't fall into love, but they came to earth and broke the rule, so they were punished. WHen Archara gave birtht o Maneedang (Art), he was send to earth to be raised by a king and queen. Later the king and queen had a son, Sangsuree (Rajit). WHile Maneedang was on earth, I believe Boy also have the Asoon take care of him as well. As years passed, and Maneedang grew up, he turned evil and want to kill Sangsuree so the King and Queen had to take Sangsuree to hide with two master, so they can tell him power. Later Maneedang found out and went after to kill Sangsuree. During one of the battle, Sangsuree fell into the water (ocean) and met Nakee. Nakee then started helping Sangsuree from there on. I'll continue later. Oh to answer your question Boy and Archara were not really get together at the end as husband and wife because they are god and goddess.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i thought this lakorn was alright..i wasn't too found of it though...I thought it to be more cheesy than sweet and stuff!

Boy33

sarNie Egg
Boy and Anchara were two god and goddess in heaven and can't fall into love, but they came to earth and broke the rule, so they were punished. WHen Archara gave birtht o Maneedang (Art), he was send to earth to be raised by a king and queen. Later the king and queen had a son, Sangsuree (Rajit). WHile Maneedang was on earth, I believe Boy also have the Asoon take care of him as well. As years passed, and Maneedang grew up, he turned evil and want to kill Sangsuree so the King and Queen had to take Sangsuree to hide with two master, so they can tell him power. Later Maneedang found out and went after to kill Sangsuree. During one of the battle, Sangsuree fell into the water (ocean) and met Nakee. Nakee then started helping Sangsuree from there on. I'll continue later. Oh to answer your question Boy and Archara were not really get together at the end as husband and wife because they are god and goddess.
thanks god some1 tell me about it.
Thanks alot mean very much anyway
So they broken the rule coz Boy and Archara have fall in love that why they got were punished, rite?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this lakorn is actually pretty cool...and interesting also.....but i didn't quite understand what they were talking about in some parts cause i don't know thai so...yea.....

Muddie Murda

smile...
Anchara's character's in here is the loving/caring/obsessive mother. She cries a lot in the beginning because of her seperation with her son. Once her punishment was over, she tries to get attached with her son, who knows nothing of her (right?), anyways, he doesn't really like her...but then uses her for her power. And she's okay with that...or more like she's in deniel :p, so she's always around and lending her powers. She sorta turns evil, but then that's all because she loves her son too much and does everything for him.

Boy's character's kind of cool. He's more laid back. Though he loves his son, he isn't obsessed like his wife. He knows evil from good, so he doesn't do anything evil. He keeps his senses. :p There were times when he did some things he wasn't suppose to do for his son and his love.

I thought this lakorn was one of the worst from back in those days. haha the p'ek's HELLA weak. Nakee was like...so much better than him lol and so he didn't deserve nakee at all.

Maneedang ending up with Nakee was a total twist and really unexpected at all. I wish they showed more scenes of them together in the future, rather than them just walking off. :p I want to see how much Sangsuree is enjoying his life with his princess. :p Stupid princess.

BTW, I thought it was more than 17 epis. I remember it being one of the longest dragging ass lakorn ever. I think it was like 21 or 24 epis? Or was it 28? Man my numbers keep increasing.

One good thing about this lakorn was the soundtrack. Anyone have it? hahahahahha ^__^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow never knew they have another lakorn together.. they're so cute.. and they dated? wow i am learning new things today about p'boy.. hehe. they aren't the praek and nang'ek here right? i will only watch if they are.

Muddie Murda

smile...
wow never knew they have another lakorn together.. they're so cute.. and they dated? wow i am learning new things today about p'boy.. hehe. they aren't the praek and nang'ek here right? i will only watch if they are.
No, they weren't praek and nang'ek in "Mane Nope Gaow." They were the parents of the villain.

Boy33

sarNie Egg
Haha ur not the only dont know that they use to date. I also one too.
I havent see this lakron yet but i think Bla Boo Tong is better. And i sure i like their acting in Bla Boo Tong better in Mane Nope Gaow.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Did u know that there is an older version of this one call ThepSungWan, Nakee and Sangsulee are the main character.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I just finish the ending, Nakee didn't get with Sangsurlee. The princess and Sangsurlee are the main character. It the same storyline as ManeNopePaGaow, except that ManeeDan die in the old version and Nakee is not Mahathep daughter.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I have a kmer friend that collect movie ever since the 80's, she have movie that I never heard of. Nakee just went back to her castle under the water.