Manee Maykala

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know who the N'ek is in this Lakorn? Most of Patson's lakorn he plays these goofy, funny roles such as in Ka Neung Ha with Ning and then that other one with Numfon-K where she has a mole. Will this be similar can someone post a summary?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i actually like this lakorn... im not sure who n'ek is but i think its Pimpum Junta .. im not sure though.. i havent seen her much.. i only got her name from the description on youtube... patson does play a funny role-ish in here..

from what i recall on the movie, N'ek is like a goddess from heaven who knows how to make rain, she falls down to earth because she lost her sphere due to the fight with one of the guy who likes her and keep chasing her because one of the fortune-teller said that they're meant to be a couple.. etc..

she falls to earth and people think that she's crazy and weird because she is in like the old style boran-looking clothing.. she tries to go back to heaven but she can't because she lost her sphere.. so she goes searching for it.. etc...

since there was a lightning storm, patson's kids were scared.. he saw something like a comet fall down.. he goes searching for it.. he asked his worker to pick it up but it burned him instead.. patson picked it up but nothing happened.. his worker was all curious.. he goes and put the sphere inside one room.. (a praying room??) he calls his friend that he found something suspicious n weird..

p'ek friend was coming to his house but as he was driving, his sister was annoyed at him for driving so slow (she likes p'ek) so she tells him to drive faster.. as he speed up he hit n'ek who came on the road.. he took her to the hospital so he couldn't make it to p'ek's house.. so p'ek came to the hospital instead..

the doctor, p'ek, and his friend were all suspicious why n'ek didn't get hurt.. as they entered her room she looked at them and started saying names.. but they all thought she was crazy because she was naming the gods name.. because of this, the doctor wanted to examine her more since he think that she might have something wrong in her head.. so she had to stay in the hospital.. she kept calling p'ek her lover.. he only gets more confused..

the guy who likes n'ek falls down to earth to look for her since he can't find her in heaven.. but as he falls down to earth, everyone is scared by his appearance because he is a giant.. he even scared himself when he saw his reflection in the mirror.. he changes his appearance to look normal... he continues looking for n'ek..

n'ek keeps freaking the nurses yet at the same time think that she's cute because she keeps saying that she fell from the sky.. and that she can make it rain.. and that she lost her sphere so she can't go back.. she scares them when she moves the wheelchair by itself.. and when she floated the plates of food and drops them on the ground... she also meditates to see if she can find her sphere.. she later leaves the hospital, as she left, she saw p'ek driving his car.. calling out for her love she tries to follow him.. (i think... i'm not sure.. it's been quite some time since i watched this lakorn...) but anyways, she somehow reaches p'ek's house ...

p'ek and friend goes back to the hospital but finds out that she is missing... so they go looking for her..

p'ek's mother and kids are all shocked and scared of n'ek.. but only his son was confident enough to go talk to her and show her around the house.. she continues searching the house to find her sphere.. they call p'ek that a crazy patient is at the house.. so p'ek returns home and began searching for her.. his daughter also got cut by her doll because when n'ek went inside, she accidently bumped her making her doll break cutting her.. p'ek went to his daughter's room and she is crying.. etc.. he tries to calm her.. but when he got in the room.. he smelled a nice scent in the air... (it was n'ek.. she was invisible at that time..)

as they continue searching for her.. n'ek found her way into p'ek's room.. she went into the bathroom and went into the shower.. the shower turned on making her think that she still has powers... she takes a shower... p'ek them still couldn't find her ... when he went into his room.. he heard the shower on so he went to check.. he found her taking a shower .. n'ek tries to make herself invisible but it didn't work anymore.. p'ek agve her a towel to cover up and later made her go downstairs..

everyone was downstairs and surprised how she managed to get into p'ek's room and also taking a shower.. n'ek still called him her lover.. they were asking who she was but she just keeps saying her name and that she fell from the sky and that he is her lover.. etc.. they're all still confused and the maid was like saying p'ek is so handsome that n'ek fell in love with him.. and when did he become her lover.. etc.. saying it in a sarcastic tone..

p'eks worker came in the room and tried to speak up for n'ek.. but of course he failed.. (lol.. i love that part.. love patson's reaction ^_^) the worker was in love with n'ek at first sight that's why he trued to protect her... etc..

p'ek's friend was going to let n'ek stay at his place.. but she wouldn't go.. so she stayed at p'ek's place.. etc.. they try to solve the problem.. his mother did not like it at all..

skip skip skip... im quite tired n lazy atm to summarize the lakorn.. and also.. i dont know if i'm giving much explanation.. i only saw it dubbed in my language.. and they cut out ALOT of parts..

i'll summarize the rest later .. ^_^...

credit summary to me... ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AIKO! you saw it in hmong didnt you lol...
idk how many co's dubbed it but the one that i have they played that song that goes something like
"nrhiav tag ntiaj teb tsis muaj tug neeg zoo npaum koj, koj zoo nkauj tshaj, zoo ntxiv uab kuj pos niam..."
i think thats how it goes..its a really cute song.

anywho Khatiya this was a really good/cute lakorn. you should watch it.
my little cousin who was 4-5 yrs old at the time loved it so much and she kept on borrowing it that i just gave it to her.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i actually like this lakorn... im not sure who n'ek is but i think its Pimpum Junta .. im not sure though.. i havent seen her much.. i only got her name from the description on youtube... patson does play a funny role-ish in here..

from what i recall on the movie, N'ek is like a goddess from heaven who knows how to make rain, she falls down to earth because she lost her sphere due to the fight with one of the guy who likes her and keep chasing her because one of the fortune-teller said that they're meant to be a couple.. etc..

credit summary to me... ^_^[/color]

One word WOW!!! :lol: I crop your awesome and well written summary. What you wrote sure kept my eyes zooming for more. I'm gonna watch it. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write this up. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol moh.. haha yea i have that version too.. i alwaise watch it when i have time ^_^.. hehe..

no problem Khatiya .. alwaise a pleasure to help...

i'll post more of the summary up if i have time ^_^...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ramaso the god who runs after her, he's in love with maykhala. funny thing, at the end you can see namfon k, she plays a girl under the rain.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I started watching this Lakorn... it got me laughing so many time.. im gonna pass it to my parent once I'm done watching it. N'ek is pretty. Does she plays any other lakorn? There were so many funny moments .. when she move, she does this gesture like she's flying in the sky lol then she made the maniquen at the Mall move lol so funny.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I started watching this Lakorn... it got me laughing so many time.. im gonna pass it to my parent once I'm done watching it. N'ek is pretty. Does she plays any other lakorn? There were so many funny moments .. when she move, she does this gesture like she's flying in the sky lol then she made the maniquen at the Mall move lol so funny.
lol.. glad ur likin it... i love this lakorn still hehe... but iono if n'ek has any other lakorns though...

^ ... sigh i wish someone can too.. but it's only on youtube...

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn was okay,kind of corny but very enjoyable. There is so many funny and somewhat cute scenes. I agree that nang ek was very pretty. My aunt is not a fan of Thai lakorn, she said the nang ek is the most prettiest Thai girl she has ever seen. She liked the beginning of the lakorn and after awhile she said it gets dumb and I sort of agree with her lol... but this lakorn is worth watching!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I thought this lakorn was pointless and super cornyy! It was entertaining at some point though. My little sister is crazily inlove with this drama! It's weirdd. Nang'ek is YUI PIMPUN CHUNTA. She's so pretty but too bad she doesn't do any lakorns at all now! :( This was the only time I saw her. I remember she had a another lakorn as nang'ek to but Idk the title/praek! -.- Yui Pimpun looks alot like Yui when I first saw her.