Manee Yard Fah

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Another fav. of mine. This is like the best royal lakorn ever made! Ann made the "PERFECT" princess. A classic lakorn. Hehe... I own this one as well.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
THis is one of my favorite of Ann T. and Willy. I love the clothing that they wear. it's really nice...Ann T. was beautiful....~chewy

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I LOVED THIS LAKORN SOOO MUCH... I HAVE TWO VERSION OF IT... ONE HMONG DUBBED... AND THE ORIGINAL... I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT...

i still remember all those sleepless nights i had... pondering what will happen in the next part... and when i couldn't stand it... i would wake up in the middle of the night just to finish watching it.... *sighs... THOSE WERE THE DAYS...

mizzxsadxeyez

sarNie Egg
i dont remember if i seen this movie or not.. is it uploaded in khmer on here ^_^

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
whaaaa i really wanna watch this anyone kno where i can get it from???

(i dont really like ann and willy as a couple for some reason)

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Yeah! This movie is one of the best w/ the two. I really like the captain's birthday party scene! hehehe and when willy's mom was testing her. It's cools!

Oh yeah, Ann really do make a great princess! She have the authority look. :)

azn_media

sarNie Egg
everyone seems to praise this lakorn very much, yet no one's uploaded it so others can download it....i really want to watch this and it's all because of you guys....please....upload this lakorn...thanks..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
This was my favourite lakorn by Ann....now, it's tied with Oum Ruk. I have it in Khmer but i have no way to upload it. :(

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I have this lakorn but it's in VHS and can't convert it. My DVD recorder is broken otherwise I would love to share it. Sorry but hopefully someone can upload this series cuz it's just the BEST.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
hey guys!! someone uploaded this lakorn on youtube recently...but it's too bad. it's dubbed in khmer. don't understand what they are saying...and the dubbing voices are horrible...eek...oh well....i'm just watching the action going on in the lakorn...better than nothing..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was just wondering if anyone can post the n'rai's pix (Cindy, this model or miss thailand) here for me. I'm looking to get a decent pix of her.....I'm trying to show to my friend that this actress was in this movie, King Maker (produced by one of the thailand's directors. Thanks.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Someone is posting this in Youtube right now. Yeah! It's like up to the tape 2. Willy and Ann so cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i saw it at youtube too. i already got it on DVD, so i could watch it anytime lol and i never get bored of it either.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! one of my fav's from anne...shes just amazing..and willy too...what ever happend to him??? anyone have any new pics of him??...anyways...i loved how they really kissed in here...i dont really see a lot of that in lakorns anymore..so sad =[