Marduk Madness

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm not trying to upstage Ms. Ning-O, but I thought I should share my traveling pix too. I put some of these in the "Share your Ventures" thread already but now that there's an actual pix section, I should organize it in here. Hopefully some of these pix will make you want to go to these places.

**EDIT**

I want this pic to be on the front page of my album thread. It's awesome and was done by _pleasure. It's a cowboy ninja monkey!!

noungning

Heartless
lol these are awesome pictures. gosh don't worrying i love looking at pictures so u can put all u want ahahah

well if i go some place nice this year, i'll share some more. well i'm going to chiang mai shouldl be nice.

omg i love the mountain pictures!!! :D where was that again?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol these are awesome pictures. gosh don't worrying i love looking at pictures so u can put all u want ahahah

well if i go some place nice this year, i'll share some more. well i'm going to chiang mai shouldl be nice.

omg i love the mountain pictures!!! :D where was that again?
The place with those gorgeous mountains is called Vang Vieng. I love it too. It's one of my favorite places in Laos.

And Bugsy, I'll stuff you in my suitcase next time.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I thought you had taken that poopy brown water pic out until I looked again.

Yep, beautiful sceneries and I also like that waterfall pic.

Ooohhh, the body of water down at the bottom look so pretty (color wise) as oppose to the poopy one Tehehe

That's man made or natural...I do apologize for my lack of knowledge, Mardie :p

noungning

Heartless
omg i just realized how many grammatical errors i've made in my last post :eek:

oh yeah vang vieng! well i wanna go to laung prabarng alot!! i'm trying to convince my bf lol. he wants to go too but it's like how the hell will we get around kinda deal, i may have to hire this one dude i know in laos, he's got this cool tour thing going on i think lol.

oh man, can i have a request? i wanna see ur bro's pix, u haven't showed me yet dude! :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
LOL...I thought you had taken that poopy brown water pic out until I looked again.

Yep, beautiful sceneries and I also like that waterfall pic.

Ooohhh, the body of water down at the bottom look so pretty (color wise) as oppose to the poopy one Tehehe

That's man made or natural...I do apologize for my lack of knowledge, Mardie :p
The waterfall was natural. I went to the top of the cliff to see the source. It was beautiful.

As per Ning's request, here are some pics of my family. And Tao, I did go to all those places.

FAMILY
Just some background info. I grew up with just my bro and my dad since I was 11. My two sisters lived with my mom (Two boys, two girls). But now I have a new stepmom, hence the new sister and bro.

My bro, my sis, and my new baby sis

My bro and grandma at his graduation

The little monster!

My new little bro

My bro being all spiffy.

My sister and cousin

noungning

Heartless
lol i thought u had another baby brother?? or am i wrong because um when u and pee chatted about the bro's um maybe i'm lost :unsure:

hahah but omg she grew! she's cuter than ever hehehe :blush:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

i love this pix....hey..do you think i could get a bigger version for my desktop....thanks for sharing...

i hope to go to Laos and thailand.... :spin:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
i love this pix....hey..do you think i could get a bigger version for my desktop....thanks for sharing...

i hope to go to Laos and thailand.... :spin:
I just pm'ed you the pic.

And Ning, oh yeah, I'll post the pic of my bro too.

jaru

sarNie Egg
Landscape! beautiful photos. damn i wanna go there!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Hey Marduk, ur first pic at Vangvieng, have u stayed at that resort? wow that was where i was when i went there hehe......I miss VangVieng snif snif...climbing the mountains there was so cool lol....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
CAMBODIA- PHNOM PENH

The view across the street from my hotel.

Street where all the foreigners go. I would have dinner at the FCC almost regularly with some friends I met from Germany.

"Special" pizza place from the same street as the aforementioned street. Nightly ritual.

Tuol Sleng Prison - go read about it

One of the "cells" at the prison.

This last pic was special to me. In 8th grade, I made a report on Pol Pot and I used a book with the girl's pic in it. I was always curious about the pic and it was one of my inspiration for the project. Seven years later, I come face to face with her pic at the prison. It was a little surreal and I dunno. A weird feeling came over me.

noungning

Heartless
oh wow. i was scrolling thru and thought hmm looks alot like thailand and laos.

then i come down more and the signs and location, and last the picture made me feel speechless.

so distorting that they had to go thru with that type of dictatorship in a time era that shouldn't have allowed such cruelty. :mellow:

thanks for sharing mike-o :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ooh i can lay out on the ground staring at those vast mountains in Van Vieng all day ....ahhhhh.. it's funny, it feels like some of the mountains in China and Ha Long Bay (from VietNam) displaced itself in the middle of land lock Laos at times. awesome pics duk.

and the picture of the ppl in the Toul Seng, man oh man, i actually haven't been to the Toul Seng myself, but thru certain ppl in my life, i've had a glimpse of this reality...and damn!

so did they charge u a camera fee to take pics in the Toul Seng or u snuck ur camera in?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hey Marduk.... ur bro's kinda cute, can i hollar at him even if i'm still head over heels for u??? hahhaha lau len, u'll probably kick my @$$ cause he's still so fresh....gosh it sucks feeling 30 :)