Marduk Madness

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Hai!!! Mardukie!! I <33 your pictures of Thailand & Laos! So awesome!
They're so pretty...It's scary.
Anyways, wow. Cambodia reminds me of Hoian. LOL..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So I just graduated...go me. Anyway, I haven't posted some pics in a while and while cleaning my room to pack it, I found some old pics. I just scanned them so I have a way of preserving them if the originals get messed up. So I'm posting them here now for my fellow sarnies.

I have some of me as a kid.

I know...I'm pretty awesome as a kid huh?

Anyway, these are the high school years.

I think I was a sophomore in this pic

Junior here

also a junior here...oh man...i'm Nai's age in this pic. soooo long ago.

Ah, I feel so old lately. Anyway, I'll post pics of my graduation later.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha most likely to be the first to comment.... anyways once a cutie, always a cutie!!! lol...can't believed it that u dated that cheerleader.....so not cool, okay okay kae lau len... oldie pic's are the best!! i want to see one with u wearing hott pink pants, got any?? lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow Marduk are you sure you were my age in that picture? You are old, old man. Haha just kidding. Awesome pics though. Who's the baby in the yellow? So adorable I want to pinch their cheeks.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you've got pretty white teeth and a pretty smile too. :D

O yea...congrats on graduating. Now show us them pictures!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
This is a vid of the speaker at my commencement this year. At first, I was like...who the hell is this guy? But he turned out to be a great speaker. Anyway, this is Newsweek International editor Fareed Zakaria. I wish I was able to show the whole speech because it was very very good. Too bad I forgot to record the whole thing. Well...I do have the first part, but it's over 100 mb...which is the limit at photobucket. I can make it smaller, but I'm too lazy to reencode the vid.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
The past couple of days, I've been busy moving out of my old room. Thus, it's been kinda crazy and my room was just full of boxes. Anyway, I want to share these pics of the room I stayed in for the past two years. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate after four years. It's dirty, but it's normally not THAT messy. I just threw everything on the floor so that I can organize it and put it in boxes.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I've been going through my pics and reminiscing about college and well, I decided to put these pics in my thread. I know, most of these pics I've shown already but I'm putting them here now.

This right here is the first pic I've ever shown on SW. Some might remember it.

This was also a pic I showed back then.

This is the infamous pic of me and Darv aka Mr. Pink

I don't think I ever posted this one, but I was also presenting a work I did on chemical engineering.

As for this next pic...I cannot believe people were hating on it. I was seriously trying to change my look and I thought facial hair would be cool. But noooooo....people didn't think it was cool. My friends at school said I just look sketchy. Alas, I guess I'm not meant for this look.

And I really wanted the facial hair to pull off this look better too.

Oh well...I guess me looking like a kid is the way to go...

Ah, college memories...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yea the scruffy look is YUCK! Other than that, the rest are nice. :D Oh dude, I have a SF sweater kind of like that too, except its red and ugly.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
yea the scruffy look is YUCK! Other than that, the rest are nice. :D Oh dude, I have a SF sweater kind of like that too, except its red and ugly.
OMG, you rock! You noticed it was from SF. Haha, yah, I got it cause I was in SF but only had a t-shirt. And that freakin day was cold as hell. Damn norcal....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG, you rock! You noticed it was from SF. Haha, yah, I got it cause I was in SF but only had a t-shirt. And that freakin day was cold as hell. Damn norcal....

DUH! Of course I notice, that's why I am your loyal subject haha. I think part of the reason everyone has a SF sweater when they visit SF is because they are not prepared for the cold there. Don't worry I wasn't either. I went totally unprepared because at first we were going to go somewhere else and so I didn't pack any sweaters and was freezing. And stupid us we went to the beach too and had sand blown into our eyes, it hurt like heck! Worst trip of my life so far.

STIMA

wow...
you went to YALE!? o_o and you were a football player? id uno if you went there ubt yeah all your friends seem to be wearing yale shirts. kewl pix : D oh yeah i jst notice you wearing a yale headband
so kewl! what did you study over there? *BEFRIENDS YOU LOLjk