Margie Rasee

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I never like Margie because she remind me of Pin (Jay wife). BTW she cant act. Her acting was so annoying in Badarn Jai. I couldnt stand watching it. Sorry if I affend her fan....Its just my opionion and I like to express it out.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Margie is really not photogenic. Everytime I see her in pictures, she doesn't look good at all. She looks so much better in t.v. than in photos.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I never like Margie because she remind me of Pin (Jay wife). BTW she cant act. Her acting was so annoying in Badarn Jai. I couldnt stand watching it. Sorry if I affend her fan....Its just my opionion and I like to express it out.

What the matter with you on Jay's wife??? I like her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
margie is so kute.. glad she is on some covers now hehe xp . .lalalala...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Jay's wife too. I happen to think she's really cute and pretty. By the way everybody should watch Badarn Jai with Margie in it. Margie is not photogenic but she looks so cute in Badarn Jai and very pretty in her wedding clothes in Badarn Jai.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Not a fan or Margie.. just watch Ba Darn Jai because I wanted to see the difference in the remake. I thought that Nit (Margie's friend in the Lakorn) looks better than Margie.

At time, Margie reminds me of Kade Tarntup - her cheeks, mouth and teeth - to me looks like Kade.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
margie is cute...the shoots are cute...she was cute in BJ...out of all the new and upcoming actress i think she is good and has such a healthy image...she doesn't look that good in these expensive shoot but her candad pics, and self-shot pictures, she looks adorable and very natural looking...

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
Not a fan or Margie.. just watch Ba Darn Jai because I wanted to see the difference in the remake. I thought that Nit (Margie's friend in the Lakorn) looks better than Margie.

At time, Margie reminds me of Kade Tarntup - her cheeks, mouth and teeth - to me looks like Kade.
she reminds me of kade too! they should play brother and sister or the leads in a drama. lol.

is margie mixed?

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I really liked Margie. She is not photogenic, but she looks beautiful with just neutral make-up. I thought she was really cute in Badarn Jai. (I wish I had legs that looked as long as hers, lol)