Margie Rasri (HUG vol. 4 no. 7 June 2012)

tinah

sarNie Coma
she look mature here. i like that she can style her hair in many ways although its short

thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Margie looks mature but cute her images goes well and matches P'Chakrit their first time pairing for Mon Jan Tra 2nd part of the Tv Scene Series i hope they do a hair extension on her with longer hair and a wavy curly one that should do

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seeing her pics make me
Missing her!!! She gorgeous in da shoot! Love tat girl!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I miss this girl. Can't wait to see her upcoming lakorns. She needs one more with Boy. heheh
agree her upcoming will be a hit lakorn of her cos she's pairing with P'Chakrit out of her p'ek this is the only A-list she's pairing with lucky girl

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, my goodness! This is one of the most beautiful photo shoots ever!!!!!!!! I love her outfits, makeup, hair, expressions, everything!!!! Margie really is one of the cutest and prettiest Thai girls out there. One of these days, I'll check out her lakorns! :) I love the fact that she's not super skinny. Hopefully, she won't lose weight, cause she has a beautiful body!!! :thumbsup: I love ALL the pics! She's too gorgeous hehe. I have to take a sharp intake of breath when I first saw this shoot! xD

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love pictures #2, #5 and the last one especially her hair and smile!! She looks cute yet sexy!!