Marie Broenner is dating a "TOM"?????

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
-.- to noisy to really understand what she saying...i hear a lot of close friends, lots of friends going out together....

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I heard this topic long time. This is another one? However, when I heard that time, I wasn't thinking of anything. But this will affect her nang'ek image. So I guess, she is bi-sexual. And I think I also noticed last year, she seems to like to be around girls more than guys. While I was watching 3NNT star chat and Ratree Samosorn, I could see something about her right there. However, I wasn't thinking about it of anything.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Man. Maybe she just doesn't care for her image or something since she's done all that.
So.... She hangs out in a club/bar and kisses her bf/gf? Okay.... I think she's pretty and all and was surprised that she smokes but THIS?? Wow.
If she was famous in America (as an American celeb), she'd probaly be even MORE famous. It's just weird. Seems like Americans wants their celebrities to be spicy while Thailand wants their nang'eks to be innocent and more caring for their image.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Man. Maybe she just doesn't care for her image or something since she's done all that.
So.... She hangs out in a club/bar and kisses her bf/gf? Okay.... I think she's pretty and all and was surprised that she smokes but THIS?? Wow.
If she was famous in America (as an American celeb), she'd probaly be even MORE famous. It's just weird. Seems like Americans wants their celebrities to be spicy while Thailand wants their nang'eks to be innocent and more caring for their image.

yeah, true. America is more liberal than Thailand and some other Asian countries, so this is probably why American celebrities are just more carefree. And fans also doesn't care much if their celebrities smokes, or be gay, lesbians, and all that. This girl really doesn't care about her own image and reputations, it's okay if she was born to be a guy, but she's a girl and females have more loss than males too. sigh* I don't care if she smokes or kissed a girl (TOM) because she's from the states, but she should care about her image and status as a "nang'ek" more than this.