Mario Maurer and Margie Rasee (Koo-Sang-Koo-Som Magazine Vol. 33 No. 739 March 2012)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Margio!? :lol: lmfao so many nicknames lately, its hard to catch on. But Mario looks cute on the cover despite the purple toned pink colour on his lips. Thanks for sharing Katelyn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Margio!? :lol: lmfao so many nicknames lately, its hard to catch on. But Mario looks cute on the cover despite the purple toned pink colour on his lips. Thanks for sharing Katelyn.
You're welcome ja CC!! Nickname for this pair was hard to figure out but came up with Margio not too long ago!! They look like a fun pair to watch!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You're welcome ja CC!! Nickname for this pair was hard to figure out but came up with Margio not too long ago!! They look like a fun pair to watch!!
I'm the one that come up with that nickname ' Margio' it took me a few moments thinking of it

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm the one that come up with that nickname ' Margio' it took me a few moments thinking of it
LOL Sorry to be picky na ja Alice but this is what happened!! I think you thought about it but you didn't verbalized it!! It just means we think alike na ja!! :wink:

Thanks! Wow Margie's legs are REALLY skinny! They look cute together though. Love both actors. How about "Margio" as a nickname for them? Yeah this is a hard one to figure. :scratchchin:
DANG! Margies Legs are super skinny!!!

@Katelyn "Margio" is a good one these to are so hard the think of lol!
haha Katelyn I was thinking of calling them Margio too but since U came up before me then
we shall name them Margio :highfive: yeah Margie legs are becoming like a stick

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL Sorry to be picky na ja Alice but this is what happened!! I think you thought about it but you didn't verbalized it!! It just means we think alike na ja!! :wink:
oh i totally forgotton that situation how we come up Margio together ha silly baa jing jing :wackonut: