Mario Maurer (KULLASATREE Vol.44 no.1057 January 2015)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
He seriously in need of assistance on how to pose. Someone helps him ASAP LOL. Could not believe the photographer accepted these kinds of poses from him? :scratchhead2:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hahah u crack me up ms zoe!

Thai photographers are so lazy, they think the stars names alone will make ppl buy the mags already, so dont even put the extra effort into it, it frustrates me! Srs half of the fans candid/captured pics are even better than these photoshoots, and yes, it applies to the majority of naya's photoshoots too not js mario alone

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
bubbles8, hahaha, I agree. I don't know if the photographer in general chose magazine covers or not because most of the time, the magazine cover photos are not appealing at all compared to the inside photos.

I don't have anything against Mario. He is a good looking guy but he needs to improve/work on his poses. Looks only will not help him.

I think his most unattractive pose or facial expression is in this photo below, even his body language looks awkward. It is like someone punches him from the left side of his face upward in slow motion, making him tilted his head upward but he still managed to pose for the camera :loool:. He looks very uncomfortable.

Models would look a little down or look straight to the camera, sometimes they would tilt their heads just a little bit, but Mario here, he just do the opposite & tilt his head way too high :ghehe: (I am lol as I am typing this while looking at his photo below).

Or the photographer who took this photoshoot did not find a good angle of Mario to take photos.