Mario Maurer&Margie Rasri - (OOPS! Vol.8 no. 188 August 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Cute cover!^_^ Mario and Margie look compatible with each other! But still...Margie looks too mature for him. :lol2: Margie looks gorgeous with long hair, but I prefer her with her cute, short hair! :wub:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Cute cover! ^_^ Mario and Margie look compatible with each other! But still...Margie looks too mature for him. :lol2: Margie looks gorgeous with long hair, but I prefer her with her cute, short hair! :wub:
My thoughts exactly! I can't he's believe older than her; Mario has such a baby-face while Margie is more mature looking!
They still look cute together :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My thoughts exactly! I can't he's believe older than her; Mario has such a baby-face while Margie is more mature looking!
They still look cute together :)
Dang it, I got my years mixed up...I thought Margie was a couple years older than Mario! :lol2: There are way too many Thai daras' birthdays that I tried to remember now lol. But yeah, Mario's baby face makes him look younger hehe. Yep, they're still cute together, and I actually find that they look better as a couple than Boy and Margie. :lol: I have yet to see if they have chemistry with each other like Bargie does though...