Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark and Kim pictures from the The Haunted Tales, The Book of Truth Event! :) :icon12: 3-9-2021.

Cr. mkpantip

Cr. tuzziezzz

Cr. mk_family

Cr. bo_bobie

Cr. gaempat

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark's birthday plans for this year (March 19, 2021) will be to bring his girlfriend, Kimberley, to their new house in Chiang Mai to make merit and for housewarming. ♥

He was also asked about Kim's sleepless nights and he said it was caused by too much thinking, vitamins, coffee and hormones. Kim sleeps better now.
Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark Prin interview at Haunted Tales movie premiere night | 03.09.2021

Mark Prin interview at Haunted Tales movie premiere night | 03.09.2021 (facebook.com)

Mark Prin interview at Haunted Tales movie premiere night last March 9, 2021. He was asked about his birthday plans, MK's Vday celebration and Kim's insomnia.

R: How was your Valentine's Day?
M: It's very normal. It was a good time that we spent time together with a delicious dinner. I gave her a gift every occasion but this year nothing special because I have been working really hard right now. Just having time for each other is enough and Kim thought as me. We've been through many years celebrated so we back to a stable status and simple as this.

R: You mean you want to spend your life with her?
M: Of course, it's my future. Our sweetness has never diminished. "

R: Does she sulk when you have less time for her?
M: Not at all. She understood because she is at the same point. We create time for each other that's it, we satisfied. We have been seen many years then we know how to deal with each. Neither I nor Kim will make each other sulk.

R: Do you have any plans for this year?
M: We planned a little for this year where we will travel, so after that, we put our time into working.

R: We heard you guys face a problem with flat tires on an expressway.
M: It's a new car, not the old one. We got bad luck on that day. Our tires flatted caused by a nail in front of the tire shop so we replaced them all.

R: It seems like Kim always complains about a car.
M: She said this car is a little uncomfortable but she understands that I'm an adventurous person and she got a nice car so we have another one for adventure.

R: After tires flatted, we heard this car gave you luck you won a lottery.
M: My maid won a lottery and me too. I bought the lottery because someone said a new car will bring luck.

R: Kim teased that you always check the lottery.
M: I'm excited. I tried to find something exciting to do when I was on set.

R: You are turning 30 years next week, tell us about your secret why you look younger even though your age is turning to number 3.
M: Because I take good care of myself and I have someone (Kim) who takes good for me. Actually, I take a lot better care of myself than before. I'd like to give it as a gift to fans or anyone who sees my work. I think they want to see something that looks good.

R: They said you look younger and younger, what do you think?
M: Really?

R: Yes, as in this movie when you wore eye-glasses, it made you look younger.
M: Thank you so much. Taking better care of yourself.

R: Any plan for your this year birthday.
M: Go back home for blessing ceremony for new house in Chiang Mai.

R: For sure that you have to invite Kim go with you.
M: Absolutely.

R: Is new house finished?
M: Yes, it is. It's my parents' house. Let's we celebrate.

R: It will happen on your birthday?
M: Yes, it's.

R: What is caption "30 days to go"?
M: “30 days to go” refers to some challenges being made between both of us but you will know in next 30 days, wait to see.

R: How about insomnia of Kim?
M: She could not sleep for several nights in a row and I help her find out what is the reason for insomnia. It maybe she thinks a lot or take vitamins too much or hormones or drink much coffee. She said she got up at 4 am. because she could not sleep at all. She met doctor for check-up already which she was nothing. But my sister used to be insomnia she said it was due to hormones. When you get older you will have hormones that make you insomnia. I cannot help her as much because I filmed drama very hard, so tired. I just listen to her and help her to realize what she ate or you haven't exercised then help her change things one by one.

R: Many people said you guys look alike, what do you think?
M: I'm glad.

R: They said soulmates shall look alike.
M: It must be right. My face has developed.

Thank you @thicha_lp for translating the interview.

Mark Prin interview at Haunted Tales movie premiere night | 03.09.2021 (facebook.com)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from Praew Magazine :).

Cr. mark_prin

Another part of Mark's interview in Vogue Thailand magazine, March 2021.

Cr. thicha_lp