Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Waaaaah! Help, my MK heart. :love::love::love:

I'm wishing there would be a 3rd sequence of that "almost kiss" pic. It seems that it was shot in sequence and the 3rd sequence would be a kiss.. weeeew! I can only wish. :risas3:
Do u think they really kiss?:naughty2:...we can only hope but i doubt mk will share that kind of photo..but who knows right?nevertheless they look so in loveee:thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
Do u think they really kiss?:naughty2:...we can only hope but i doubt mk will share that kind of photo..but who knows right?nevertheless they look so in loveee:thumbup:
In my mind and imagination, yes :naughty2:
Well, if you see the angle of the two photos, there's a big possibility those photos were shot in sequence and if MK were comfortable around the people who took it, then they might actually have a kiss photo after those photos shared online.
I know they wouldn't share it online but if they indeed kiss, I will just wish they put it in the magazine or in the MK photobook. ;)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
In my mind and imagination, yes :naughty2:
Well, if you see the angle of the two photos, there's a big possibility those photos were shot in sequence and if MK were comfortable around the people who took it, then they might actually have a kiss photo after those photos shared online.
I know they wouldn't share it online but if they indeed kiss, I will just wish they put it in the magazine or in the MK photobook. ;)
I dont think they shot this for the magazine..their colleagues might asked them to kiss underwater for their safekeeping:risas3:
And it shows how comfortable they are to show their PDA even with their colleague around..especially with mark..this guy really cant keep his hands off kim:risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Stuck together like glue these two. Looks like they had a fun work trip together. Looking forward to the photoshoot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Stuck together like glue these two. Looks like they had a fun work trip together. Looking forward to the photoshoot.
mark said it himself in his interview yesterday he said it was a work and a fun trip at the same time and he said that the photoshoot will be hotter than the summer with that mark i have the right to have expectation so i hope it will be hotter than the summer :naughty2::naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I see, so the only way is to watch it from 1:00 pm to the end
i think if you can wait for sure you kim youtube channel and mark fans channel will upload mk part on it's own later after the concert end or from the day after the concert cause i personally i doubt i will be able to watch ll of it maybe i will watch the first part and will see if i want to watch the second part

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i think if you can wait for sure you kim youtube channel and mark fans channel will upload mk part on it's own later after the concert end or from the day after the concert cause i personally i doubt i will be able to watch ll of it maybe i will watch the first part and will see if i want to watch the second part
Yeah, seem like a super long concert !

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, seem like a super long concert !
but i'm still not sure if MK are gonna be in the both part i assumed that cause i don't think fans will buy ticket if they put some people in one part and other in another part cause the reason they added a second part cause the first part's tickt was sold out in one morning witch made the channel do a second part so that's why i believe the same people will do two parts mean a huuuuuuuggggggggggeeee hard work a a true exhausting day is waiting for them