Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace, do you know what has happened?why is everyone posting hearts with kim's name on instagram? I hope she's fine ..
she is fine , don't worry there is nothing to worry , it's just because of unprofessional media who said made kim look bad saying that she was the one who created diary1922 account on her own while it's obvious that was by mk the two of them so the fans are mad and wanted to support kim against this media it's one media not all of them

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
she is fine , don't worry there is nothing to worry , it's just because of unprofessional media who said made kim look bad saying that she was the one who created diary1922 account on her own while it's obvious that was by mk the two of them so the fans are mad and wanted to support kim against this media it's one media not all of them
So the IG account Diary1922 is created by both Mark and Kim?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So the IG account Diary1922 is created by both Mark and Kim?
yes , well that the obvious that we can see but for sure in their next event will be asked about it and i think they gonna give more details about it

Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
What about the news saying that mark's mom unfollow kimmy?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes , well that the obvious that we can see but for sure in their next event will be asked about it and i think they gonna give more details about it
I thought it's fan account, but now I already followed them. That's so sweet that they create couples account! I hate those media drama:BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
What about the news saying that mark's mom unfollow kimmy?
that i have no comment on it cause personally i'm not even sure that his mom was following her in the first place and plus kim is still following his mom and also is not important cause look at his sister ig she unfollow everyone even her family does that mean she has problem with them of course not so i really don't see big deal on all that , but if you want to know more you just ned to wait calmly to mark or kim next event , i personally only care for what they say and do cause media are unprofessional like i'm pretty sure they are not even sure if his mom was following her in the first place

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
that i have no comment on it cause personally i'm not even sure that his mom was following her in the first place and plus kim is still following his mom and also is not important cause look at his sister ig she unfollow everyone even her family does that mean she has problem with them of course not so i really don't see big deal on all that , but if you want to know more you just ned to wait calmly to mark or kim next event , i personally only care for what they say and do cause media are unprofessional like i'm pretty sure they are not even sure if his mom was following her in the first place
Haha..even i dont believe mark's mom have issues with kim..plus his mom is not active on ig..but you know anti fans eagle eyes would never overlook that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I thought it's fan account, but now I already followed them. That's so sweet that they create couples account! I hate those media drama:BangHead:
i was sure from the begining that is created by them cause they are exclusive photo only them own like this one, who else would have their pix in the car and was posted immediately in the same day
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUoHw1sDwgK/?taken-by=diary1922

and also their meal dinners post and what made me sure 100% is by them is kim's comment on one of the meal post witch made sure it was post by mark and the earlier one was posted by kim so it's a couple account
kim commented on this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUopcFsjlDV/?taken-by=diary1922

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i was sure from the begining that is created by them cause they are exclusive photo only them own like this one, who else would have their pix in the car and was posted immediately in the same day

and also their meal dinners post and what made me sure 100% is by them is kim's comment on one of the meal post witch made sure it was post by mark and the earlier one was posted by kim so it's a couple account
Wowww you are so observant..hahahaha...an avid fan indeed:clap:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

You are so observant about MK! Has ha I like the energy you have!:love:

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
Oh.. its great fans are so supportive..

twister02

M♥K
It was obviously created by MK. Both Mark and Kim liked the photos even before it went viral in IG. MKFC are intelligent enough that the IG handle is a combination of MK birthdate plus the fact that the photos are exclusive.

Gosh! I hate the media (whoever spread this kind of BS). I'm so happy MK created the diary account but now, I'm afraid they will be affected and might decide to delete the account. Uuurgh! But I know they're strong and they know something will come out like this so I know they're kinda prepared.

What I believe is that, they both have access to the account. IG has a switch account option so you can easily switch accounts. I think both Mark and Kim has access to the account so they share photos in a vice versa.

twister02

M♥K
When I saw the posts about the diary1922 account, the first thing I had in my mind was that it was MK's combination of birthdate. Mark for 19 and Kimmy for 22 and then I saw the holding hand pic and immediately thought "Oh, finally, a joint IG account" :love: and then later on, they made it so obvious by posting the car pic.

twister02

M♥K
Media is digging up everything from social media just for them to have something to show the people. They can't have a job if there are no issues like this. Urgh! really hate these kind of people. I know there are still media people/journalists who are decent but media who focuses too much in the entertainment world are the ones who are full of bs.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wowww you are so observant..hahahaha...an avid fan indeed:clap:
You are so observant about MK! Has ha I like the energy you have!:love:
i'm like that maybe because i only follow MK that close and i follo their fans so sometime fans cap a comment kim did or a like or things like that so i see it and note it that's all

Gosh! I hate the media (whoever spread this kind of BS). I'm so happy MK created the diary account but now, I'm afraid they will be affected and might decide to delete the account. Uuurgh! But I know they're strong and they know something will come out like this so I know they're kinda prepared.

What I believe is that, they both have access to the account. IG has a switch account option so you can easily switch accounts. I think both Mark and Kim has access to the account so they share photos in a vice versa
they won't back up now and that account will be update only of things that they share or moments they share like in a trip or in a meal together in a diary style witch is ammaaazzzing and we can be considerate a very lucky fans that we will be part of theur journey and to be honest without the fans support mk wouldn't be able to be that strong so they want their fans to be part of their journey

Media is digging up everything from social media just for them to have something to show the people. They can't have a job if there are no issues like this. Urgh! really hate these kind of people. I know there are still media people/journalists who are decent but media who focuses too much in the entertainment world are the ones who are full of bs.
media don't care about moral or if the source is legit or they care for is to create news even with random comment they actually helped those haters to reach their aim and make a fuss for MK but from the updates seems MK is handling it fine so no worry they have a very very supportive fan base that give them positive vibe and encourage them a lot

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i see in them the dream love that i wish i can live even for a moment , MK are for me the most amazing couple i ever saw and i tried but i can't control my emotion when i see a touching song with perfect editing capturing the beauty of their passionate love th elove in their eyes is surreal and i can't describe it , it just touch my heart soooo strong :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I was so confused this weekend. I was like what the heck is up with these heart pics? I was thinking Kim was sick or something. It's a tough industry to be in for sure. MK relationship will have to endure plenty more of these down the road. I wouldn't put too much thoughts into Mark's mom IG. She's barely on it, and I can't even remember if she followed Kim. She still follows MK fanclub though.