Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Some thai MK fans asked the hairstylist to delete it..lol.. I dont see anything bad with the massage post

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Some thai MK fans asked the hairstylist to delete it..lol.. I dont see anything bad with the massage post
:confused::confused::confused: really the fans asked to delete it ? i honestly didn't read the comment , i too don't see anything bad in it it's a veryyyy normal massage thing you can consider kim as one of thongenter team who just helped the par'ek to get a massage like the last time, anyway it's not a big deal

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Or I can be wrong..haha..I dont speak thai nor read so I relied 100% on google translate which sometimes doesnt make any sense..it can be the hairstylist intention or whatsoever.anyhow she does makes MK fans fin today:love:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Agreed:thumbup: I guess thong ent staffs really adores kimmy and mark..they keep on sharing with us their sweet moment which is rare for us to see. Kimmy should visit the set more frequently:risas3:

twister02

M♥K
Agreed:thumbup: I guess thong ent staffs really adores kimmy and mark..they keep on sharing with us their sweet moment which is rare for us to see. Kimmy should visit the set more frequently:risas3:
they love MK since all of the projects that they made with them were successful plus the fact that they are so close with Anne. I believe whenever Kimmy goes to a Thong Ent lakorn filming, it's not just Anne (or Mark) she's visiting but also the other team members like Som, Nui etc..

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
they love MK since all of the projects that they made with them were successful plus the fact that they are so close with Anne. I believe whenever Kimmy goes to a Thong Ent lakorn filming, it's not just Anne (or Mark) she's visiting but also the other team members like Som, Nui etc..
Nod.