Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here is the caption of mark

This is a year that I feel that you, baby, has grown up a lot. Both your thoughts and actions are matured. Though your livliness remains the same, as fresh as ever. I believe that people surrounding you including me feel so comfortable when you are around. Baby, you always make people including me smile and laugh out loud. I hope it will be like this forever. Baby, you know you are a smart woman, excel in many things. I feel so lucky to have you. Wish you a great year filled with happiness and professional successes. That would be all I can write at the moment since you keep interrupting me.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is how i read it

This is a year that I feel that you, baby, has grown up a lot. Both your thoughts and actions are matured. "awwwwwwwwwww"

Though your livliness remains the same, as fresh as ever. I believe that people surrounding you including me feel so comfortable when you are around.

Baby, you always make people including me smile and laugh out loud. I hope it will be like this forever. Baby, you know you are a smart woman, excel in many things.

I feel so lucky to have you.

Wish you a great year filled with happiness and professional successes. That would be all I can write at the moment since you baby keep interrupting me.

me: "dear kim mark's baby please keep interpreting him with loooot of kisses he deserve those kisses" :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Ooooh myyyy God *in Janice voice from FRIENDS* :lol:

Mark, you are the man! I love how you spoil your BABY so much making her feel she is love and without hesitation, telling the whole world how beautiful, smart and wonderful human being she is. You are indeed lucky and Kimmy is lucky to have you too.

Love your baby forever and if you can spoil us more, that would be awesome. In this cruel world, we need to share love. Love is contagious ♥

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

This is a year that I feel that you, baby, has grown up a lot. Both your thoughts and actions are matured. "awwwwwwwwwww"

Though your livliness remains the same, as fresh as ever. I believe that people surrounding you including me feel so comfortable when you are around.

Baby, you always make people including me smile and laugh out loud. I hope it will be like this forever. Baby, you know you are a smart woman, excel in many things.

Wish you a great year filled with happiness and professional successes. That would be all I can write at the moment since you baby keep interrupting me.

me: "dear kim mark's baby please keep interpreting him with loooot of kisses he deserve those kisses" :lol:
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!DANG!!! I am hundred percent sure kimmy showered mark with kisses and hugss after reading mark's caption:naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hearts are everywhere at this moment

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those were not just words it was sincere words real words that the time is proving until this minute and i can only hope they keep working on it everyday until the last breath

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
and here is the caption of mark

This is a year that I feel that you, baby, has grown up a lot. Both your thoughts and actions are matured. Though your livliness remains the same, as fresh as ever. I believe that people surrounding you including me feel so comfortable when you are around. Baby, you always make people including me smile and laugh out loud. I hope it will be like this forever. Baby, you know you are a smart woman, excel in many things. I feel so lucky to have you. Wish you a great year filled with happiness and professional successes. That would be all I can write at the moment since you keep interrupting me.
OMG his message to her so omg:icon12::love:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

This is :icon12::love:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another picture :) 1-22-19(from 1-21-19)

kimmy_kimberley
Truly out of words with the surprise last night, Thank you all so much.. I’m the happiest girl!! LOVE YOU ❤ ขอบคุณสำหรับคำอวยพรทั้งหมดจากหัวใจเลยนะคะ กำลังพยายามไล่อ่านให้ครบนะคะ และคิมขอให้สิ่งดีๆย้อนกลับไปหาทุกคนด้วยนะคะ 22.01.2019