Mark-Kim World

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC
2019-01-23 22:00

from: https://www.weibo.com/6303823202/HdjPXnSPt?from=page_1005056303823202_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2019.01.23 tonight
THAILAND TOURISM FESTIVAL 2019 (Thailand Tourism Festival) activity
After the event, Mark received an interview with the media.
Simply Translation:
1️⃣ There is no special surprise in the birthday of kim, because the brothers and sisters have already prepared surprises at Kim’s house;
2️⃣ The cake in video was delivered during the time in Phuket. As she grows older, she has grown a lot. has not sent any special gifts because has no time to buy it;
3️⃣ In the video, the painting heart is the style that Kim found. feel cute, so play it ;
4️⃣ denying the wedding photo and marriage proposal, it is not the time, just have time to rest.

koadadai

sarNie Adult

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC
2019-01-24 22:04

from: https://www.weibo.com/6303823202/Hdti8fr5N?from=page_1005056303823202_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2019.01.24 Today "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" conference event .
After the event, Kim also accepted media interviews.
Simply Translation:
1) just finished the Phuket Charging Tour. just have time went there. have a proper sexy look. have asked P'Mark if photo is good, he said that can post a little bit. The photos his own post are also very good.
2) very pleased that P'Mark and the hotel have prepared a cake surprise and have been teased.
3) Denying the saying of marriage proposal, and there is no expectation.
4) using sand to paint is just a cute feeling to shoot.
5) Smile when reading Mark's birthday wishes, it's touching.
6) This year's birthday is in a hurry, there are no special gifts and plans such as party. I just go to worship Buddha to do merits, donate blood and have dinner with my family.
7) Coming back from Phuket, I have received surprises from my friends at home.

koadadai

sarNie Adult

cr. 恋空free
2019-01-22 11 : 33

from: https://www.weibo.com/2961183015/Hd6jhnJXa?ref=collection

takes a news program that the host to mention the video about MK.

Host: Look the eyes when they staring at each other. When Mark looks at Kim, it seems that his world is only Kim. Kim was also affectionate when she looked at Mark.
Pat: I used to ask Kim when she was going to get married. Kim said that was almost ready.
Host: Kim must be a very gentle mother, her voice has always been sweet. ❤

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New picture :) 1-24-19

Cr. bow_benjawan: อยู่ดีๆก็ได้ยินเสียงกรี๊ด... อ้อลุงกะป้านี่เอง 5555 just kiddin #DaisyBaby

twister02

M♥K
^ I think it's today. Bow and Got seems to be preparing to launch somethine. (a shop or a business, not sure) and maybe, MK went there to support?
So yeah, let's see if we can get more update about it.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
this two photo for sure are not from yesterday

they are either from today or throw back i will wait for more update from mk to see
hun when the pictures were posted it was still the 1-24-19 for me that is why I said the 1-24-19 :). so they were from 1-24-19 it is now 1-25-19 here but when they came out it was still Jan 24 that is why.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Re-post from @koadadai :).

A scene after Miss Chaba's "change makeup"
(kim): What happened? What happened? Why are you all looking at me? what's wrong? What happened? Any questions? why?
(pat): Beautiful! Really beautiful. They now know why Mark loves you so much because you are too beautiful.
(kim starts to dance proudly) Immediately transfer the topic and say to the camera that you are beautiful, you are so beautiful every day.

cr. 恋空free
2019-01-21 14:11
from: https://www.weibo.com/2961183015/HcXUYetUr?type=comment

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can't get over this couple lol. I was against them at first but man this past 5 years they proved so much. They support each other but never hinder one another's progress and growth. And above all, they dont use their their relationship to hurt, take advantage, or play with their fans' feelings.