Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH HER ANSWERS it can't become more real than this she said all what in her heart and how much grow they had wooooooooooooooooow :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

kim's interview part about her and mark
The 5 years relationship, their life reflects one another. She's been with Mark Parin for 5 years now and things seem to settle into its own. It's more official and stable. Kim shared the following:

A: our relationship is coming along nicely. I think in the past years we worked a lot but when we have free time we spend it having dinner. It's a simple relationship, nothing extravagant. We've been through a lot together and our thinking grew with time. We dont argue as much anymore. We work a lot but we are able to balance our time for one another. Everything is settling onto it's own which is why i said its a simple relationship.
Q: are you getting teased by your friends after Mark said he's been thinking about marriage?
A: yes we did talk about marriage but we didn't talk about the details of it like when he's going to propose or when the adults will meet up. It was not that serious yet. Of course for those who been together for so long, you have to think about the future. Do we have the same path in life? How do we see ourself 10 years down the road. That's what we talked about.
Q: how many years has it been?
A: 5
Q: what are the changes and growth?
A: wow, i have to say a lot! He's a man's man. Before, he was not lovey dovey, no sweetness, blunt. I think that all that we've been through year after year made him opened up more. We are more open to one another and he witness how my life is. We were able to reflect on what is good and what's not. Like example, the things i went through with my dad. He was very much effected by it too. Because he was beside me and went through it with me from the beginning, it made him appreciate and want to take care of his family more vs just work. We cant stop living. We have to be able to balance work and leisure. We cant just work from dawn til dusk and sleep as soon as we get home. We have to enjoy our moments at home. We're older now so i feel like we need to spend more time at home.
Q: is Mark a little more softer now?
A: he's softer and more patient. I grew up more. I'm the youngest and often i would be bratty. I was spoiled because they always give into me. P'Mark taught me that i can't have everything in life. He's not stubborn but he ignores things until i realized it on my own that i should not think too much on certain things.
Q: when you pout, does he try to make things better?
A: lets not call it making up because he is not a lovey dovey type. I dont expect anything either. We dont argue as much because we don't have time ( lol), how about we wait for more free time then we'll argue. (Lol)
Q: whats the future like for this relationship?
A: do the best we can everyday. Stay in the present because we dont know what is in the future. Like i said, if one day he's no longer the one, i will still stay beside him therefore we have to do the best we can.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH HER ANSWERS it can become more real than this she said all what in her heart and how much grow they had wooooooooooooooooow :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The 5 years relationship, their life reflects one another. She's been with Mark Parin for 5 years now and things seem to settle into its own. It's more official and stable. Kim shared the following:

A: our relationship is coming along nicely. I think in the past years we worked a lot but when we have free time we spend it having dinner. It's a simple relationship, nothing extravagant. We've been through a lot together and our thinking grew with time. We dont argue as much anymore. We work a lot but we are able to balance our time for one another. Everything is settling onto it's own which is why i said its a simple relationship.
Q: are you getting teased by your friends after Mark said he's been thinking about marriage?
A: yes we did talk about marriage but we didn't talk about the details of it like when he's going to propose or when the adults will meet up. It was not that serious yet. Of course for those who been together for so long, you have to think about the future. Do we have the same path in life? How do we see ourself 10 years down the road. That's what we talked about.
A: wow, i have to say a lot! He's a man's man. Before, he was not lovey dovey, no sweetness, blunt. I think that all that we've been through year after year made him opened up more. We are more open to one another and he witness how my life is. We were able to reflect on what is good and what's not. Like example, the things i went through with my dad. He was very much effected by it too. Because he was beside me and went through it with me from the beginning, it made him appreciate and want to take care of his family more vs just work. We cant stop living. We have to be able to balance work and leisure. We cant just work from dawn til dusk and sleep as soon as we get home. We have to enjoy our moments at home. We're older now so i feel like we need to spend more time at home.
A: he's softer and more patient. I grew up more. I'm the youngest and often i would be bratty. I was spoiled because they always give into me. P'Mark taught me that i can't have everything in life. He's not stubborn but he ignores things until i realized it on my own that i should not think too much on certain things.
A: lets not call it making up because he is not a lovey dovey type. I dont expect anything either. We dont argue as much because we don't have time ( lol), how about we wait for more free time then we'll argue. (Lol)
A: do the best we can everyday. Stay in the present because we dont know what is in the future. Like i said, if one day he's no longer the one, i will still stay beside him therefore we have to do the best we can.
Aww wow :icon12::love:

twister02

M♥K
I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH HER ANSWERS it can become more real than this she said all what in her heart and how much grow they had wooooooooooooooooow :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

FIIIINNNNNNNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!! :love::love:
Thank you for sharing girl.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They're soulmates. At her father's funeral, what i saw was: the look she gave him said "i'm lost" but the look he gave her said "it'll be ok. We will find the sunshine together. I will take care of you. We will take care of each other"
i believe strongly kim's dad lost made mk where they are now it played a huge factor in their relationship mark will forever be the man that stand in her side when her dad passed away there wasn't any other he saw her lowest spirit he saw her grow that's why she say even if they are not together she will still stay by his side this is real love i'm just in fulllll admiration right now :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
i believe strongly kim's dad lost made mk where they are now it played a huge factor in their relationship mark will forever be the man that stand in her side when her dad passed away there wasn't any other he saw her lowest spirit he saw her grow that's why she say even if they are not together she will still stay by his side this is real love i'm just in fulllll admiration right now :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I so agree with you hun nod :).

twister02

M♥K
They're soulmates. At her father's funeral, what i saw was: the look she gave him said "i'm lost" but the look he gave her said "it'll be ok. We will find the sunshine together. I will take care of you. We will take care of each other"
agree.. Kim was so lost when her father died. Mark gave her strength. Mark was very attentive to her needs that time. In one clip, I even saw him giving water, patting her head, hugging her. Anything he can do for Kim, he has done it..