Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Teaser Bookmark EP.14 | ชวนผู้จัดการมาพักผ่อน แคมป์ปิ้งท่ามกลางธรรมชาติครั้งแรก

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thai stars Kimberley Anne Woltemas and Mark Prin are engaged!

Congratulations, Kimberley and Mark!
Thai reel-to-real couple Kimberley Anne Woltemas and Mark Prin are now engaged!
The pair announced the great news on their respective Instagram accounts, along with their sweet photos including Kimberley's dazzling engagement ring.
The Herbal Master actress captioned her post, “I said Yes to my best friend and the love of my life..”

In the comments section, many Thai personalities have expressed their love for the newly-engaged couple through congratulatory messages.

To mark such a momentous chapter in their lives, the Secret Love Online actor penned a short yet sweet message for his soon-to-be wife, saying, “We've decided on forever.”

Kimberley and Mark have been dating for eight years and they celebrated their eighth anniversary in September 2021.

The showbiz couple met back in 2011 as they worked together in the drama series titled Sarm Noom Nuer Tong (Three Golden Men), where Mark portrayed a sincere young man pining after Kimberley's character, his colleague who currently has a significant other.

They have also worked in other Thai shows such as Punya Chon Kon Krua (The Kitchen Scholar), Ton Rak Rim Rua (Love Started at the Fence), Secret Love Online, and the action-drama series Kom Faek (Brave Man Standing).

Meanwhile, catch Kimberley's character as Chaba in the Thai romantic-comedy series The Herbal Master every Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. on GMA.

Thai stars Kimberley Anne Woltemas and Mark Prin are engaged! | GMA Entertainment (gmanetwork.com)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Full Bookmark EP.14 | พักกอง! พาพี่แพรไป Camping ทำอาหารสายแคมป์

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More from 4-17-2022 :) :icon12: .

Yaya: "Mission complete!!! You plan an extremely cute marriage proposal. Not a lot of secret places
but the venue was gorgeous @mark_prin and our @Kimmy_kimberley was soo surprised happy tears couldn't stop
love u guys!

Cr. urassayas

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH