Mark Prin and Mai Davika (ZUPZIP vol. 8 no. 333 November 2012)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark & Mai are just adorable...too cute too pretty too handsome lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol--ah boy some people will probably make a big thing out of Mark and Mai..who cares? I don't care anymore lol
I just love Mark Prin! haha ^_^

--
Mai&Mark seem close! Sanit! ^_^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL, well Mark was the one who went and randomly told Oops Magazine that he adores her and will always secretly watch her lakorns, that's why they're even on this magazine front cover to begin with. Whether his managers purposely did that for promotion or it was really Mark who wanted to make the news, they were already subject to attention once Mark said that. Eh, he wouldn't be Marky Boy if he wasn't featured on the news with some girl 555. It was never a big deal though so Iunno why you felt the need to say that you don't care lol. They're not that close and although Davika says she's thankful for his admiration towards her, it's clear that she doesn't want anything to do with him.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL--Mark admires many girls na ja. They will try to hook him up with any any ladies out there. lol
I don't care because rumors are just rumors. Rumors with Matt, Mai, now even with Yaya! LOL How fun!
I don't care meaning rumors are just BS! LOL