Mark Prin and Mint Chalida

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm not digging the concept at all. Not liking the make up, the hair styles, the outfilts and the poses. Poor Mteam. I'm sure a lot of fans were somewhat deceived when they heard that they were having a photoshoot for Honeymoon travel. BUT I so love Mint's jumpsuit along with her Gucci bag! She's a cutie.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Actually, I don't like Chalida's makeup and Mark's wardrobe. The concept is okay though. Hahaha But we all have different tastes. I know some people actually like this style. The BTS pictures and fan accounts are the best parts anyway. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i actually dont mind. As long as MTEAM is together, im all good with that...
It makes me excited and happy :) they still have that chemistry

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
SO CUTE! MY HEART JUST DROP. I miss Mteam so much, anytime I see them together I need to just breath and cherish all the moment of them together. Thanks.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg !!!
MTEAM ! I miss them so much. They're so adorably funny together. I love it. :)
Thanks for sharing! ♥

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL--I freaking LOVE Mteam! It is better to be in a shoot together than not DUH!!! LOL
I miss them and I love them completely!

However, I laugh at the wardrobe and concept for this honeymoon concept. LOL They were dressed as if they were in a zoo. Lol
I definitely love the BTS and fan pictures more too. much better quality and more clear!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
The concept wasn't that great but as long as they are getting new work together than im OK with anything! I actually kinda like the wardrobe, just not the make up. And i don't really care much about the photoshoot. Im more drawn to Mteam's random pictures together of them laughing and smiling. :D

tikklles

sarNie Adult
super cute....the magazine should just release the BTS pics as the official pics, they don't need all those glamor, lights etc,

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
love the first couple of pictures. some of the photos are too far, can't see who they are :( But loving the colors of the shoot.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
super cute....the magazine should just release the BTS pics as the official pics, they don't need all those glamor, lights etc,
Like, I want a like button.

I love how people tend to point out the BTS factor when it comes to MTEAM.

Thai people call the et biz wongarn maya or industry of illusions. Those lights, glamor, etc are all tools of illusions. Reminds me how fans like to say: 2M = REAL.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Like, I want a like button.

I love how people tend to point out the BTS factor when it comes to MTEAM.

Thai people call the et biz wongarn maya or industry of illusions. Those lights, glamor, etc are all tools of illusions. Reminds me how fans like to say: 2M = REAL.
haha wongarn maya lol sounds like the perfect description! haha