Mark Prin and Mint Chalida

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been a while since I looked at the photos/magazine thread. The sparks are flying once again. I thought I was sort of over them but this proves there us still fire in the original Mteam. I love the concept but there were a few nips and tips that I did not like. The wardrobe is decent.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM lost some fans because people were tired of waiting and because they suddenly had the appearance of being distant with each other.

But just because they don't interact for the public to see, doesn't mean they don't communicate in private. =X

hippo

sarNie Adult
it has Mteam! that's all that matters for me.... :thumbsup:

and yes the bts pics are the best parts, and they look great without all the glam.
I miss mark's smile too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how fans of Mteam rave about their behind the scene lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I think that's something unique about Mteam. It's been like that since the beginning during the 4HJHKK days and it's still very much true a year later --- TODAY. HAHA

Even though we don't see Mteam together in the public that much anymore -- as an MTEAM STALKER -- I feel like I learn something new about them almost every week/month. Not exaggerating here. HAHA. It can be exhausting sometimes.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^I think that's something unique about Mteam. It's been like that since the beginning during the 4HJHKK days and it's still very much true a year later --- TODAY. HAHA

Even though we don't see Mteam together in the public that much anymore -- as an MTEAM STALKER -- I feel like I learn something new about them almost every week/month. Not exaggerating here. HAHA. It can be exhausting sometimes.
Totally agreed (=
heheheeh Minttwix roo suek neuay maak :p
:grouphug:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Whoo. I need to stop coming to this thread.

But I was just browsing through old Pantip threads and I just recently discovered this random FACT and felt like I need to share it. Hahaha.

Out of the 4hjhhk pairings, M&M was the last to have a home built on Pantip. That's because the majority of fans fell for mteam OFFSCREEN not onscreen. Hahaha. This clip from Dec. last year was the reason why m&m fans decided to make a koo kwan home for mteam. lol. So yes. Mteam do rave about the BTS. And for for good reason too.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJDoC0XGe8o[/YouTube]

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Whoo. I need to stop coming to this thread.

But I was just browsing through old Pantip threads and I just recently discovered this random FACT and felt like I need to share it. Hahaha.

Out of the 4hjhhk pairings, M&M was the last to have a home built on Pantip. That's because the majority of fans fell for mteam OFFSCREEN not onscreen. Hahaha. This clip from Dec. last year was the reason why m&m fans decided to make a koo kwan home for mteam. lol. So yes. Mteam do rave about the BTS. And for for good reason too.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJDoC0XGe8o[/YouTube]
:loool: :loool: :loool:
the most hilarious part is when the reported said, "you compliment each other back and forth"! WOO!!!! LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I couldn't stop laughing! LOL

sparkle14310

sarNie Egg
Yay the BTS clip was so cute. But it is true that Mint seems to have chemistry with all the guys she plays opposite to. I still can't wait for them to be in Nuer Mek 2 :slapandkissse3: