Mark Prin, Barry Nadech, Ken Pumpoom (IMAGE March 2013)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny how Mark is the only one who isn't shirtless. Lol. It's probably because he doesn't have anything to show like Nadech and Ken PP. It's okay, Mark. You're still handsome.Still Love You More. :) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HAHAHA! Lol he's shown his chest before; not sure why he didn't do so in this shoot. Maybe this is only one of the few pictures of him with shirt on. It's okay, his face is still the most attractive. LOL The other two are almost too hairy. 555++

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, same here, not a fan of the hairy chest either, I'll still love Mark more too!!! Seeing Nadech reminds me of RP when Kimmy bought him underwear, LOL :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The guys are adorable! Wowee Ken P! Nadech seems like he's matured so much!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Contrary to you guys, I like a man with a little bit of chest hair. I think it's sexy. No hair is great, but a little hair is good too. HAHA. Seems like Nadech is getting back in shape. These boys are turning into men...wait they are men already right? Haha. I feel like a perv considering I'm a couple years older than them. HAHA.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks for sharing.

All of them look good, but nowadays, don't know if they are real or photo shopped, lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oooooooOO pajama theme! love the couple photos! Mai and Weir are love!

Mmm-mmm Ken P...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Toomtam and Charebelle actually look alike in their couple picture. They matched for once. Their eyes seem so shiny though, like they are about to cry. :lol2: Mai looks very pretty and natural. But somehow, I'm not fond of her eyebrows. Mai's prettier than Charebelle, yet Toomtam and Charebelle's picture is more chummy...Weir's too model-like hah! Not that he's bad look-looking.

Sometimess Ken kind of looks like Weir. He seems a little uncomfortable on the pictures. Nadech is too geeky-looking with the glasses. And I don't like Mark's pose. If I have to pick who stands out more...it will either be Mark or Ken. :D