Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:)

Some possibility..

1. Chalida and her mom got pissed off and leaked the LINE message
2. Someone hacked into their account
3. An imposter troll

I don't think its true to be honest, he wouldn't be stupid to write this all on Line and think it wouldn't leak. But why would they fight anyway? I think its just some imposter, but we'll have to see what Mark says to this.  

DaisyDukes* said:
if people are in their right mind, they wouldn't jump to conclusion so fast. stop acting like a five year old.

Exactly, but sadly this is what people are doing nowadays. :(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Surprisingly Mark's sister and Kim's sister each uploaded these. Read at your own risk.  If you can read Thai, go ahead and read it. If not, I attempted a translation. LOL.

Miang's IG

Miang's IG post translation

Be yourself.
If they don't like us, we don't see a big deal about it.
Better than pretending to be someone we're not for them to like us.
Besides that they don't like you, it's also a waste of your time.

Jenni's IG

Jenni's IG translation;

Tonight, do not forget to,
pray and return back to
the people with a foul mouth,
so they can stop badmouthing others in a bad way.

The quote uses "khon pak ma"-- I translate "foul mouth" but a literal translation is "a person with a dog mouth" lol

MK fans in Thailand are in full blown to support. It looks like both Miang and Jenni are in support as well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. I'm surprise to hear this from Miang. I thought she and Chalida were close to an extent? Not saying that she's referring to mint but somewhere around there. lol

Thanks for the trans. :)

roselovesice

Just finished reading what Mint's mom said and wow. So much drama. lol So it's drama between Mark's manager P'Ploy, I believe, Chalida's manager pe'Mew and her mom. Interesting. Haha. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon. I feel like this is old news but it's not. lol I mean, I always knew that Mark's manager never liked Mint from the start until after awhile. Didn't know it happened again. I thought they were fine now but I guess not. Hmm.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im pretty sure Marks sis knows more than we do.

The thing I find fishy is how Maya keeps pointing finger at his manager yet Mark, his sis unfollowed mint and her.

I pray that kim has nothing related to this just bc her sis is thrown into this mess. The other gang's relatives/supporters has not say or done anything, at least for what has been reported as of now. I say the best thing to do is nothing until this mess is blown over. One little move and the media might possibly run them over and thats a big no no.

I am prepare for the worse.

roselovesice

True, true. I'm a little confuse as to why Kim's sister needed to say anything about this issue. I know she's suporting Mark but it can also cause more problem. We're probably missing something here. After reading what Mint's mother said in her interview, I'm still confuse as to why "he" asked her if she's jealous...? Confusing much? lol
I'm sure the gang doesn't want to say anything because they don't want to be seen choosing one over the other when they're all suppose to be bestie, bestie and choose no sides. I'm sure they don't want to bring any problem upon themselves. I'm anxious to hear what Mark's side have to say about this issue.

They can make a lakorn from this lol, I am just shocked but why in the world did Kim's sister have to get into this? I think they're going to mix Kim in this as well. No wonder some Thai actors/actresses don't have IG's and that stuff, they know the media will annoy them of what they post... 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went to check the gang with instagram and scary how kim and mark unfollowed chalida. Yaya, margie, and boy are still following mint and mark. Gotta check mint acct to see if she unfollowed any one.

I really feel for mteam. This is like kpop world, I went thru 2pm/jaypark, uknowchangmin/jyj, and exo/kris fights and nasty words of exchange except in lakorn world, its a love team.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
For correction there, Kim's sister is not dragged into this okay! She posted that quote up there and it may go along with the current situation but she's not involved with neither sides.  The truth is still very vague about the war between Mint's mom against Mark's manager. I'm confused. lmao.

I am reading lots of support sending to Mark,  his manager, Mint on IG. I see a few people asking Mark and Pear to come out and clear up the rumor but majority of the Thais don't buy into this ambiguity yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mint unfollowed mark. Kim unfollowed mint but mint is still folllwing kim and im afraid it wont be long until mint unfollow her. It would really suck for me to see two girls friendship fall apart over this. I can get over mteam but i dont think i can handle my girls. i meant dragged into this by posting that up. It was directed toward this whole thing. And that lead me to go check out kim's instagram. And to my surprise she is the only one from the lom gang aside mark to unfollow mint. i hope the others stay out of this amd seems like they are for now.

That would be sad to see their friendship fall apart, but every friendship has fights so let's hope this will all be cleared up. I like Mark and I still feel something isn't revealed yet... 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really hate to see a friendship fall apart due to a man. I don't understand why Kim would be involved. I know her and Mark are close. But this just unofficially confirmed that they're dating? Poor Mint! She has been struggling in the ET world since she started. If Mark truly did utter these words, he probably asked her if she's jealous of his success with another koo jin, since they were a former koo jin before MK came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.