Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I would also like to to hear about what they have to say, but the question is WHEN? (I feel like my plan of going to see them in Thailand is ruined...)

^^^ We shall see,,,,

Your not the only one lol, I was going to make an mv of M&M, no need to do that now LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can understand Chalida's mother. I think she was just fed up with the crap all these years and she's finally coming out to protect her cub. I do feel bad for Chalida. She is torn bwtn her mom who wants to protect her and came to her defense and her friends. I just hope her other gang will not abandon her, one of them already left. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Mark's side is trying to find an counter argument. He usually or shall I say the media will follow him and he would deny right away. Because he did not deny right away, the possibility increases.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow! This is just really wow!

First of all, poor Mint & her mother. They even endured it for quite awhile. To what i read from Mint's mom interview i dont blame Mark but his manger, well i lied yes maybe he should grow up and take thing like a man. Far from that this is sh*t right here is really Lakorn In Real Life! Mark it time for you to get away from people like your manger and be with someone who more supported! From what i read, Mark current manger seem to be like "it all about the fame people" lol snobby manger! All i could say is cough-b!t*ch!

Let see what Mark got to say about this!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I felt like this news is more of Chalida's mom vs Mark's manager. Lol. Because Chalida's mom isn't really directly talking about Mark but his manager. I wonder how this will end.

Now, I hope Mark doesn't said anything stupid to the press. Because he is so bad at interview.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Let's be honest y'all. Am I the only one who's not sad over this news despite being a fan of M&M. Does that mean I'm not a fan of them though? Lol. I am so confused. Just hope for the best. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I felt like this news is more of Chalida's mom vs Mark's manager. Lol. Because Chalida's mom isn't really directly talking about Mark but his manager. I wonder how this will end.

Now, I hope Mark doesn't said anything stupid to the press. Because he is so bad at interview.

lol, it's possible that he will slip something... not to be offensive. 

ImQueen said:
Let's be honest y'all. Am I the only one who's not sad over this news despite being a fan of M&M. Does that mean I'm not a fan of them though? Lol. I am so confused. Just hope for the best. 

That pretty much means your not that into them lol. I know if this was James, I would be crying right now, instead, I'm laughing at all this mess. I want to hear Mark and Mint speak out on this

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chada has exams soon too. Susu !

@ImQueen; No worries, we're on the same boat. Maybe because we knew this would be coming but didn't know when to expect it? Lol

Mark is probably up all night getting trained on how to answer the reporters.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:

@ImQueen; No worries, we're on the same boat. Maybe because we knew this would be coming but didn't know when to expect it? Lol

555. Would love to see the result! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ImQueen said:

lol, it's possible that he will slip something... not to be offensive. 
It's okay. As a fan of his that's what i dislike so much about him, because he's bad at interview.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
To be frank, I can careless about Mark's other work that's not M&M related. Haha! I'm such a hater. Anything that has to do with M&M, I'm totally up for it but individually, I'm okay with it but not as active..if that makes sense. lol

ImQueen said:
Haha That's totally fine. It's only natural to feel like that after so many years of not seeing them both interact on or offscreen. It didn't come off as surprising either, especially after Mae May's interview. lol 
I'm neutral about it now. I think I was only sad earlier was because I was listening to a sad song whilst writing my post and reading everyone's post. LOL I wasn't sad about the issue. I was sad about their relationship! Once again, my shipper heart. LOL

ip.smilez said:

Aww, poor girl has exams and she has to deal with this...

Maybe he's working out with Kim with their trainer and he's watching YouTube videos on "How to answer interview questions" 5555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haaha seriously. If his managers are good at running his life, more like ruining it, please do a better job at teaching him how to answer questions. It's a request, please hahhah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mark is a bad at interviews sometimes so I don't have any doubt that he'll slip indirectly or not. LOL But like mentioned, he might just be getting trained on how to answer questions. Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.