Mark Prin&Mint Chalida(KULLASATREE Vol.16 no.1009 January 2013)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
awww the theme is so angelic! there's shadows glowing out of them. haha :D  Love them very much! Mark's such a baby-face dude. lol Love love! :D
well said DaisyDukes*

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
heart attack!!! omg!!! the pics r sooooo hot  :woot:  :woot2: i love their pics sooo new n fresh!!! now i can never get over them lol  :rofl:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Dang, how can they look so hot and sexy like this!! I'm gonna be honest, they both look hot individually and together!! I love this photoshoots!!!<3 I soo want the magazine!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Couldn't agree more @mmgjp ;p

They've grown so much from their first photoshoot !!! This concept is sexy and sultry. I get the goosebumps seeing these images ! Nong has grown so much ahhh same goes for p'Mak <3 Sizzling sizzling oozing with chemistry (; can't wait for more BTS pics :DD

Love the way p'mak is holding her head 555

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez may I ask what was there first photoshoot? Was it like a PLR one?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HoneyMoon+Travel was their first magazine photoshoot outside of the lakorn magazines. :DD following that would be the Lisa Magazine <3

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
:woot:  :woot: i was like that all the time while watching M&M's photos and my classmate were like,  :scratchhead2: 'What's wrong with her??' LOL. For the first time, I never cared about what they say! HAHAHA.. I JUST SO SO SO LOVE THIS COUPLE <3