Marry a Millionaire

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I love this series. Go Soo is so cute.

The chick is so cute. She totally reminds me of Aom Phiyada, those lips. Almost like Angelina Jolie too.

They are so cute together.

I can't wait for the rest of the esps to be uploaded.

D-addicts doesn't have subs yet after 10, so I gotta wait a while.

Thanks

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
I just bought this series. I dun like it at all -_- . I dun like n'ke <_< . And the drama is moving in a slow pace -_- . I saw episode 1-2 through. Episode 3-4 FF, I couldn't take it anymore. The main character has no chemistry whatsoeva :rolleyes: . A waste of $$ I so regret it -_- .

But I think p'ke somewhat looks like Tik J :p

[post="101365"][/post]​

I agree it's sorta slow, but I like it.. I think it is pretty good... I'm still stuck at the episode where she threw his ring at him... *so sad....

but I think he is SOOOOO DARN HOT when he wears jeans with those hooded sweaters... damn- kills me

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm watching it right now.. got 2 more disc to go...then i'm DONE! :)

it's pretty darn good... but kim hyun joo is gettin' old... they should have somebody else play her part... :)

As for Go soo... he is KutE!!! :)

calla

sarNie Adult
i might going to watch this one whenever i'm done with My Girl.
i don't know but those dramas that people say boring are usually really good to me.....lolz :loool:

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
My sister brought the movie and while watching it....i thought it was okay.....some part of the movie seem boring...but over all it a okay movie...

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
I have this series...i was really excited to see this too partly bc i've seen another series by the lead actress (glass shoes?) but this really disappointed me. IMO, the series was slow paced and it was frankly, boring. I quit at episode 4 bc i couldn't see where this was leading to...and well, this just wasn't for me.