Marsha

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here are various pictures i found of marsha featured on the latest cover for Priew Magazine 25th Anniversary :)

courtesy of maya scans

absolutely gorgeous :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes:

now her hair is short...for her new album 'Marsha In Love'

Mae

sarNie Adult
Marsha is seriously so beautiful and young for her age...i can't believe she's got a teenage son already....Marsha is soo gorgeous....she ages very well...

ben

sarNie Hatchling
No she's not 45, according to Thai idols, she's born in 1970, sa that make her 35 this year. But year, she looks good for her age. Her son i think is 21, he's doing uni at Melbourne

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
she looks really hot for her age, i wonder what she uses to keep up with the ageless face

kitkat

sarNie Elites
misszaky said:
She aged pretty good but her eye brows is kind of too thick. She needs to pluck it.
[post="45076"][/post]​
i agree with you on that... but her eyes are hawt!! i like the one she looks grumpy... i mean its sexay look! hehe. yeah she has a son ...i think he's around 15-17 years old... yeah like mother like son... LOL they look similiar each other, though. :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
her son should be around 17 or 18 to be precise.

yes she is gorgeous for a mid 30 yo woman. i hope to look young when im old like that hehehe.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Marsha is a goddess in my eyes.

I would be like a wimpering little dog in her presence.

Plus I adore her singing. :p

noungning

Heartless
she's so pretty... lol 45? and her son is 21? what the hell where do u get ur info from? but dang i really like the jewelry she's wearing too

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Marsha is a gorgeous women. She does age well and still look stunning. Still looks pretty and sexy on and off screen..

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
oMg..she looks gorrrrrrrrrrgeeeousss..wow I soo hope I look like that when Im her age hahaha..no sign of old age at all...wowowowoww she's so beautiful