Mart & Janie

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Janni looks real cute... I can't get the image of the "ugly humpback" Mart out of my head though T_T . That mean and aggressive image of hm is stuck on me...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the pose looks akward but cant wait to see their lakorn. miss janie shes been gone for awhile

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
i know im four years late but never 2 late. just recently watched slt (12/12). i love this lakorn & smart&janie chem, awesome and full of cuteness ! hope they'll have future lakorn together, miss them sooooooo much ! <3 s&j

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
tinah said:
the pose looks akward but cant wait to see their lakorn. miss janie shes been gone for awhile

Agree, Tinah. Their pose is awkward, but it's still a really cute pose.

daytonalay said:
i know im four years late but never 2 late. just recently watched slt (12/12). i love this lakorn & smart&janie chem, awesome and full of cuteness ! hope they'll have future lakorn together, miss them sooooooo much ! <3 s&j

Same here, I'm late, too hah! But yep, better late than never. Janie and Mart are hecka cute and hawt together! :spicy: Since Janie has reunited with Ken T. so many times, I want to see her reunite with Mart again as well. :)