massage for dad? I'm not little anymore

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm 32years old and my dad always ask us since little to step on his back n hand massage when he's aches.I have no problem he's my dad. He's 62 yrs old. My bro n older sis they have no patient n asnwer is no. And, the other sis. Said she's older already don't want to do it. It lazy for them to reject dad cus he's help us its our dad. I dont live with my parents n my sis n her bf n her kids lives there. The nephews should do it but they're lazy. Makes me don't wants to have kids can't count on them. I'm the youngest child. What do u think? Yeah my mom is there n husband when I help massage step on him

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yeah I wanted to tear up cuz he was hurting n could harly get up that day when I step massage him. The people lives with him should help him its easier live in the same house

cecilia

Staff member
I used to do it when I was little too but I stop during High School b/c the younger sibling got it lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't stop. I'm the youngest. The grandkids can't count on them lazy. The older kids said they're older already and I'm not old? Common sense its your parents. Take care of them there should be no excuses. Luv my parents

cecilia

Staff member
You can give them gift card to get free massages if you can't do it yourself. Doesn't your dad have insurance? He can get it too, no?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I rather massage him is cheaper. I spent like 1 hr each time. If I live with them I would do it often.4-5 days a week would help him ease mostly legs ache. Insurance doesn't cover massages. When I said to dad that so many live there like grandkids n my older sis n her man. Dad told me not to complain cus it doesnt help with the rest of the family. Only me willing to do it n my mom sometimes. Dad would tell me that I do this for him that I will have so much luck. Laos buddha thinking

cecilia

Staff member
I see .. but if you're complaining then you shouldn't bother .. you should only do it if you meant it -- kindness is about doing the things we want without expecting anything or complaining about anything so if you want to do this for your dad then you shouldn't use the excuse of 'I'M NOT LITTLE ANYMORE' .. instead you should say that you wish you have more time to help and massage b/c you can't depend on anyone else.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ P'Ceci, I think she's complaining at her older siblings and nieces/nephews who lives in the same house as her father but aren't helping at all.  Little22 is the only person who still gives massages to her father and her mother once in awhile.  She's just sad that no one else bothers to help especially since they live with their father/grandfather and are coming up with excuses such as them being older already and because they're lazy they don't want to.

I understand you Little22.  I have many relatives who wishes dearly to get massages because they're in aching pain but their children don't help out at all.  It saddens me to see it, so I always volunteer and give my relatives massages here and there just so they can at least relax or be at ease for the timebeing.  Just know that your father is truly blessed and proud to have a daughter like you who still massages and care for him.  Keep it as a memory and as a special bond between your father and you.  It's already nice enough that even though you no longer live with your parents, you still come over and help your father every so often.  Keep it up.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not complaining but Aikoden took the words of how I feel that i can't write it truly out but sounds whining. Thanks.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sorry to hear that nobody is willing to help out at home when it comes to massaging your father, or mother. It breaks my heart to see family not helping family - no love for the family. Just keep doing what you are already doing, massaging your parents whenever you can, because it'll be worth it at the end. I will keep praying for your parents, especially your father, to get rid of the pain. I remember having really bad back pain to the point where I couldn't sleep at night ; it went on for about a week and half to two weeks. I asked one of my professor - I got to a Christian university by the way - to pray for my back and before I know it, my back was healed. It stopped hurting in within a day. I don't know what your religious background is, but I'll keep you and your family in my prayer for healing, peace, comfort and restoration. :)