Matt Peeranaee: Lisa Weekly

Bou

sarNie Adult
I agree, I dont really like this shoot either but I just love Matt and I think shes sooo gorgeous!

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
I totally adore this girl!!..thanks for sharing...
somebody mention b4 that she's under-rated...ch3 should promote her more!she's talented,pretty and best of all CAN ACTUALLY ACT!
does she hv anymore lakorn out this year? ..
once again...thanks for sharing the pixz!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
She is so pretty....I just love her eyes. I can just sit and look into them. LOL.

Love her eyebrows...it isn't bushy...(Yardtip) I'm talking to you. :)

Yes, channel 3 should promote her more...then again she has school. The only upcoming lakorn she has so far is the one with Mart.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wah, shes so beautfiul! i like her with long hair more. those are probaly extension since her hair is actually short.

yes, she is underrated especially since shes so talented but i think her popularity is slowly rising

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I love her. This girl is so pretty, but they do her so wrong. I don't like this shoot, its too busy. I like to see her in and elegant shoot.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm fast becoming a fan! B) Her eucetrin (i'm not sure whether this is the right spelling) commercial is aired here in Malaysia

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Did her hair grow back that long already?
She suits long hair more than short hair.
She's cute!

I totally adore this girl!!..thanks for sharing...
somebody mention b4 that she's under-rated...ch3 should promote her more!she's talented,pretty and best of all CAN ACTUALLY ACT!
does she hv anymore lakorn out this year? ..
once again...thanks for sharing the pixz!!
i totally agree with you! Matt can really act! i'm so looking forward to more of her lakorns...i don't think she has anymore out for 2009 though...:(

i think Matt looks better with short hair -- like her hairstyle in Kuan Kamathep...