Max Payne

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Has anyone seen this yet...? the one with Mark Walberg... well... if you are planning on watching it... don't. :lol: its a waste of money....!! Luckily I didn't rent it/buy it. My dad's friend gave it to him to watch so my sister & I decided to watch it... uh... it was a waste of time!

The movie made no sense... it lagged... dragged and the ending was just ridiculous...! Overall it was just... a pain to watch it... hence the movie title... Max Payne... it was a pain in the ass to watch it... although Mark Walberg was looking mighty fine... :lol:

If i were to grade this movie, I'd give it a D- -_-

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, my words exactly. ohits!!! I was so disappointed!! I was expecting more from this movie! <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone seen this yet...? the one with Mark Walberg... well... if you are planning on watching it... don't. :lol: its a waste of money....!! Luckily I didn't rent it/buy it. My dad's friend gave it to him to watch so my sister & I decided to watch it... uh... it was a waste of time!

The movie made no sense... it lagged... dragged and the ending was just ridiculous...! Overall it was just... a pain to watch it... hence the movie title... Max Payne... it was a pain in the ass to watch it... although Mark Walberg was looking mighty fine... :lol:

If i were to grade this movie, I'd give it a D- -_-

LMAO noy..(it was a pain in the arse) i wish i came in here to read this sooner..i wasted $4.99 buying it from on demand... i had to watch it twice to make me feel better bout the 5 dollars i just wasted.
the storyline was so freaking predictable...i guess they are running out of good ideas so they are trying to make some comics strip into movies.. omg i was sooooo not satisfied with the ending also..i had to watch the credit expecting to see some extended scenes..wth! to my disappointment there was none..

has anyone seen, whats that one with will smith called ...gosh im a will smith fan but that movie was no better than this one...(another one based on a comic strip)

if you want to see a semi good drama ...watch...the family that preys.. or slumdog millionaire!