May Fuengarhom

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
May said this shoot will prove that she isn't the girl in those online sextapes.

credit: angelina@interlove

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
umm.. all i got to say is that she is very beautiful in these pics.. but they seem quite unappropriate.. but if it was me, i think she would be a girl on the sex tape if i didn't know anything about her../. and i would also say that she just may be posing for victoria's secret.. hehe..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
she is definitely one of the best looking/sexy nang'rai there is in lakorns...

i would like to see her play as a nang'ek supporting actress.... it will be nice to see her play different roles beside her evil, selfish characters...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
she played some lakorns where she turns good at the end hehehe
wow she looks sexy. . .but if no one noes that would assume she's the who would have a sex tape

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
what!!! she was in a sextape?? wow posing like that wouldnt help either lol!!! how old is she anyway? oh btw what lakorns she play in with?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kaivanne said:
what!!! she was in a sextape?? wow posing like that wouldnt help either lol!!! how old is she anyway? oh btw what lakorns she play in with?
[post="136204"][/post]​
what lakorn did she star in?" Buong Rak" starring: Pepper and Fang...

she was Pepper's sister...

she also star in that lakorn with Arnas and Araya Harget... she play Araya's stepmother... she was one beautiful evil mother in there.... :)

~~~ Thanks for sharing.. she is one sexy-beautiful nang'rai...

luv her lakorns.. she plays the best nang'rai... :) thanks again...

may f. is really great when it comes to acting as n'rai...love her roles in the lakorns...she looks really sexy and beautiful in these photos, but not overly sexy...she looks great :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
i agree that she is the most sexiest or pretty nang rai and she's good at it too...and this photoshoot of her doesn't proof anything to me...hehe...

dee

sarNie Egg
I like her...she's sooo talented...and pretty tooo..thanks for sharing...but I agree with everyone...this photo don't really prove anything.... :)

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
whoa how old is she anyway??? and wasnt she in that lakorn with vee and shes plays the nek cousin the bad one i forgot the neks name but she plays a twin in there as the nice twin with money and th evil twin with no money???? was she in there cause she looks familar? and what i heard she was in a sex tape??