Mayura Store in Long Beach

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I've always been ntry fan and don't really care much for mayura anymore because they don't care for there work with the background music, cutting scenes, and taking forever releasing their lakorn. Haha I walked in to mayura yesterday and they were making so much business selling ntry and the mayura shelf was still stocked haha. Mayura would of went out of business w/out selling other companies because their quality suck now. I went yesterday and Ntry and sarika they just delivered it and my friend went today and she said they were only 2-3 left haha. I went to mayura store to hear if the rumor is true that they are going to carry other company and promote their competition that they bash so much on. It's official now Mayura is going to stop dubbing and support other companies. Eventhough Mayura carry other companies, they actually don't carry blue dvd haha probably know that voice suck!

NTRY FAN FOREVER!

peaches

sarNie Elites
okay both mayura and ntry suck. if only ntry would change the main guy voice then maybe i'll watch. i like blue dvd!! thanks for the news!! :rolleyes:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Are you referring to the MAYURA VOICE Production or the MAYURA Video Store? These two are different I've heard. Mayura Video store is just a store like any other that carries videos from other productions and sell them.

Mayura Voice Production is those that dub the Thai Lakorn. I don't think they have a store-front, or do they now?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Mayura Video production and Mayura Video Store in Long Beach are the same thing cuz I saw the actual dubb person them and they had their own store only selling mayura but now they are a sellout they are selling other companies that they were saying was horrible before.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Oh ok. Because I used to see a website mayuravideostore.com when it was active. And people said that it's doesn't belong to the Dubbing Company Mayura. But that site is now not functioning.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The last time I went, which was a pretty long time ago, cuz my mom wanted to buy Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, and she only listens to Mayura...they were only selling Khmer music and Mayura dubbed lakorns...old and new ones, but really random ones only...they didn't have much of a selection at the store...I usually get the Thai stuff for my mom at my video store down the street...I call it my store because I go there so often that the owner knows what types of stuff I like...or who I like to watch. It's not Mary's...