[MBC] Coffee Prince

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

(From Left to Right - Lee Seon Gyeon, Chae Jung Ahn, Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo)

Title: 커í"¼í"„린스 1호ì ? / The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
Also known as: Coffee Prince
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 17 + 1 Special Episode
Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast Period: 2007-Jul-02 to 2007-Aug-28
Air Time: Mondays and Tuesdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)
Official Site: http://imbc.com/broa...a/coffeeprince/

Synopsis:
The life of Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) is not easy; she works many jobs to pay off debts and even gave up her feminine image. Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) is the heir of a big food company, but his grandmother wants him to settle down, so she arranged many dates for him. After Eun Chan bumped into Han Kyul and was mistaken for a boy, Han Kyul decided to hire Eun Chan to be his gay lover in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, Eun Chan had no choice but to accept. Han Kyul's grandmother also made Han Kyul in charge of a filthy coffee shop in danger of being bankrupt. Eun Chan begged to work at the coffee shop, and not long after, feelings start to spark, except, how would Han Kyul accept his "homosexuality"?

Credit :: dramawiki

I'm so addicted

This drama is in the same categorie as Full House, My Girl...
I highly recommend this to everyone !!

pze

sarNie Adult
i love this drama....i guess its because i havent watched any good drama for a while now....but ive watched it over and over already and i absolutely love it....

Viforever

sarNie Egg
This drama is an addition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't really have a life when it first came out. Every Monday and Tuesday is crazy. I love love love yoon eun hye and gong yoo, perfect couple. Those who didn't watch it yet, better give it a try, and you'll see how this drama could do to you.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Did it just aired?
Yep ! U can see it in the description the exactly date.
It was on aired this summer in Korea !

I can't stop watching love scenes LOOOOOL :lol:
I need to watch the whole again !!
Listening to the cute OST ^_^

I love the guy saying "My Chan" he is so cute <3333
GONG YOO <33333333

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was a little disappointed to me....i really think they could've ended earlier

max

sarNie Elites
I heard that this is a very good drama. I will watch it when Summer break arrives! Haha =)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
...coffee prince..
ish a NICE AS DRAMA...
I HAVE THIS DRAMA.. ITS SO SWEET CAUSE HE CRYS FOR HER...AND MISS HER LYKE CRAZY...
ITS SO HOT.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah love this drama and couldn't stop watching, have to rewatch it whenever I have time.
Because of this drama I'm in love with Gong Yoo :lol: :p

shaddy

sarNie Egg
i actually finish this drama......other than the bed scene...meaning that most k drama dont have that kind of bed scene.....i find it boring........i manage to finish it anywase, i guess i was hoping for the main girl to get pretty at the end or have long hair and dress pretty like in goong....but it didnt really happen......overall i give it a 3 ...not crazy about it....=)