[MBC] My Lovely Sam Soon

Twinky

sarNie Elites
This is my 2nd time watching this series..lol I just love it and the main guy is really cute..eventhough at time he gets on my nerves cause he really doesn't know who he really wants...well anyways just wanted to say that if you guys can get past the main girl looks then you will probably enjoy this series very much...

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Come on guys! this series is the BOMB! i saw whole episode already! It was the BOMB! just to tell you guys that... Is worth buying it... Or also worth DL it...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, im' watching this series rite now, and so far i'm liking it...but not the gurl..Sam Soo..she's ok tho..but hee jin is so pretty..so who get with who?? anybody know?? and the guys are HOT>>>>>>

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
hey, im' watching this series rite now, and so far i'm liking it...but not the gurl..Sam Soo..she's ok tho..but hee jin is so pretty..so who get with who?? anybody know?? and the guys are HOT>>>>>>
You know that Hyu Bin ended up with Sam Soo at the end and you could say that Hee Jin's with Daniel.

cecilia

Staff member
^no..hyun bin is way hotter than daniel..
watch SNOW QUEEN too..he's so fine in there ^^

slee00

sarNie Adult

Sam Soon's Inner beauty shined thru and one will even overlook Hee Jin's beauty....believe me, people tends to overlook that inner beauty...

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
Totally agree, you must be delusional if you think this is better than full house. The female lead in this series is but ugly and call me shallow but I refuse to waste my eyesight on hours of ugliness.
i agree, full house is better but this show isn't all that bad. there's some funny scenes. i enjoyed watching it, but like i said before...full house is better.

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone know Daniel real name?? cus i'm starting to like him now..does he play as a main character in any korean series??? thank you!! and his english is super...hehhehe

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
well, yeah i sort of agree with that...except i didn't have a problem with her being "fat", she was just sort of annoying. Plus, I didn't even think she's FAT!!! She actually looked like a normal person compared to all the other actresses in that movie who were stick thin. <_<

no i dont think that she fat... she actually have to gain more pounds to be the SAM SOON... and she actually make some gurl feel good... about them self...so yeah and i actually love how she act in the movie... cause she alway let hem go... and she understand others>>> i love them together KIM SUN AH AND HYUN BIN SO HOT FOE EACH OTHER........ :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just finished this series and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!!! Sam Soon is freaking hilarious...and Hyun Bin is Super hot!!! I can watch his cute little face ALL DAY!!! He's my new obsession...haha...how could anyone be that cute!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
THIS DRAMA WAS GOOD. I LIKED IT BUT I STILL THINK FULL HOUSE IS BETTER. KIM SAM SOOM IS SO FUNNY LOL! SHE'S SUCH A DORK... JUST THE THINGS THAT SHE DO. I AGREE, I LIKE HOW SHE'S VERY UP FRONT ABOUT HER FEELING TOWARDS HIM. THE SUPPORITNG ACTRESS... I THOUGHT SHE WAS VERY ANNOYING, SERIOUSLY! AND NO! SHE'S NOT FAT. THEM OTHERS ACTORS ARE JUST DEAD SKINNY. THE GUYS IN THIS DRAMA ARE HOTT! I THINK THE PERFECT LOOK AND SIZE IS SONG HEY KYO FROM FULL HOUSE. AND YET, SHE'S SO CUTE! HAVEN'T SEEN SWEET YET.

cathyyi

sarNie Egg
I look at this series in this moment , I like it and i like Hyun Bin mon chouchou

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
This drama is good, i just saw episode 1 but can't find episode 2- 5 or 6 at youtube. I think teh couple is adorable... Well I really wanna continue watching this drama....

aplepy

sarNie Egg
anyone know Daniel real name?? cus i'm starting to like him now..does he play as a main character in any korean series??? thank you!! and his english is super...hehhehe

Daniel is his real name "Daniel henney"... He also plays in Spring Waltz and a couple other ones that I can't think of on top of my head...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i love "My lovely Sam-Soon" it's so good. love the plot.. love everything.. hyun bin is so kute!

sam soon ah reminds me of lee da hae... hehehe.... :) they kinda looks alike when smile.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can download this series with English Subtitles? I'm dying to watch this series. Please..................