pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Details

Title: 해를 품은 달 / Haereul Poomeun Dal
Also known as: The Moon Embracing the Sun / The Sun and the Moon
Genre: Romance, fantasy, period
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-04 to 2012-Mar-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Synopsis

The story of the secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman. Wol was born from a noble family and became the crown princess, but she was entrapped and faced execution. Finally, she lived as a shaman.

Main Cast
Kim Soo Hyun as Lee Hwon

Yeo Jin Goo as young Hwon

Han Ga In as Heo Yeon Woo / Wol

Kim Yoo Jung as young Yeon Woo

Jung Il Woo as Prince Yang Myung

Lee Min Ho as young Yang Myung

Kim Min Seo as Yoon Bo Kyung
Kim So Hyun as young Bo Kyung
Song Jae Hee (송재희) as Heo Yeom
Siwan as young Yeom
Song Jae Rim (송재림) as Kim Chae Woon
Lee Won Gun (이원근) as young Woon​

Credit info @ Wikidrama

I am currently watching this drama and boy oh boy, it's freaking good. I'm so in love with the child actors, esp Yeo Jin Goo! such an amazing actor, truly he should win an award for this drama.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love this drama. totally a new storyline n i love it. the little girl is so pretty and cute. and all the p'eks are hottie.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i love this drama. totally a new storyline n i love it. the little girl is so pretty and cute. and all the p'eks are hottie.
Oh yeah, I agreed with you. All the boys are freaking cute! sigh* but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the main girl tho, b/c she is a lot older than the main guy. Then I saw the ending scene to EP.8, and I might just change my mind hahaha. We'll see how it goes, and I hope that they will make the audience feel the same chemistry that the two young actors created.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Oh yeah, I agreed with you. All the boys are freaking cute! sigh* but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the main girl tho, b/c she is a lot older than the main guy. Then I saw the ending scene to EP.8, and I might just change my mind hahaha. We'll see how it goes, and I hope that they will make the audience feel the same chemistry that the two young actors created.
awhahaha, that's what i told my sisters, because her age was older than the p'ek i couln't imagine them together too, but when i saw the end of ep. 8 i was like ooo, maybe they might have some GREAT chemistry together. ^___^ hehe.. so far i really hate the shaman gal cuz when the n'ek keep having flashback from the past, she tells the n'ek its someone eles's. i noe the shaman gal tries to protect n'ek but still i want n'ek to remember her past ASAP so she could be with the lovely king charming.XD

mai92

sarNie Adult
omg i love this k-drama, serisouly the BEST! Kim Soo Hyun is just way too ....HOT/CUTE/HANDSOME/SEXY!! :coverlaf:

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm totally crazy about this drama !
The story and the actors are so good

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I haven't watch this drama but I heard from my younger sister that it's a good drama. Beside that this drama is also has high rating too. It makes me want to watch it. I really like the little Lee Min Ho. I think he's really cute. Thanks for sharing.

kulyia

RUK
omg you should totally watch it leemyis! its soo good that im totally lost now that its finish lol. :( the ratings are amazing high, almost half the nation/households were watching it. i ubberly loveee it lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally got my dvd of this series and just stared to watch it. OMG I'm in so loving it. I love the prince sister. She so cutie and funny. :whahuh: I hope she get a happy end. Its just to funny how both two princes and their sister are in love with the n'ke & her brother and trying to fight for them. :loool: It was just priceless look on the King face when he hear all his children want to get marry to the n'ke & her brother. :loool:

nerdified

sarNie Egg
Wow..!! I just finished watching this drama and let me say.......WHAT AN AWESOMELY DRAMA..!! The storyline is good along with the cast from child to adult.....it totally rock. I haven't watch any k-dramas for years so watching this one.....it reminded me of the days that i used to stay up late and cry my eyes out :dance1:

.......GOOD DRAMA.......

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm totally in love with Kim Soo Hyun! Wasn't his fan in Dream High, but he was great in this...I cried buckets! Fan or not of historical dramas, I highly recommend this one! He's the best king I've ever watched LOL No wonder this role made him popular, he did an amazing job...couldn't even put into words how well he did in this drama. I'm in awe of his talent. Plus, he's super hot and adorable. You guys should watch his episode of Running Man, he's awesome!
http://www.kshownow.net/2012/07/running-man-episode-102-english-subs.html

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This has got to be my 2nd fav or most fav. kdrama ever. I've watched it twice already and still want to keep watching it. KSH is soooooo hot in here. <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
i watched this because of historical genre and HGI.i love the child time and KYJ & YJG chemistry.the storyline just so so to me since it only focus on the romance but still i finish this.like everyone i love the ost too.keep playing for few weeks.