(MBC) W – Two Worlds

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Lee Jong Suk~ My hubby returns!! Aired yesterday already so, I will be watching this drama tomorrow! <3

Title: 더블유 / W
Also Known as: W – Two Worlds
Genre: Romance, Melodrama, Suspense
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2016-Jul-20 to 2016-Sep-08
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00

Synopsis

A love story between a couple in their early thirties. It’s the story of two people who live in the same era but in different worlds.

Oh Yun Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is a surgeon whose father is a famous comic book creator. One day, her father goes missing and she rushes to his workshop to look for him, and instead finds a strange man, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) bathed in blood. She is kidnapped by him and taken to a different dimension.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Jong Suk as Kang Chul
Han Hyo Joo as Oh Yun Joo
Hyun Seung Min as Oh Yun Joo (young)

Their photoshoots are beautiful!!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i watch 2 episodes of this drama & love it so much!:love: the plot is so unique in korean dramas theme so far.
so excited for the next episodes! lee jung seok is so charming, han hyo joo is so pretty!
i wish i can do time travel to comic worlds & meet my favorite characters there too:crybaby2:
hope this drama keep good until the last episodes:)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was going to make a thread on this drama when it aired but I got lazy. lol
Anyways, I'm definitely enjoying this drama too. Hopefully we can all fangirl together when this week's episodes air. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I watched the first two episode twice... well selected screen rewatching for the second episode a few times!!!

I knew it was love at first watch on that Wednesday morning keke

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont know how where the edit button is located on mobile view so sorry for the double post in such a short amount of time.

But why do I have a feeling my OTP will not end up together. When her coworker/friend said she likes that a new female character is created because it is boring if the lead always get each other in the end. My heart sank because I fear that may be forshawdowing my OTP ending!!!

enzek

sarNie Adult
I dont know how where the edit button is located on mobile view so sorry for the double post in such a short amount of time.

But why do I have a feeling my OTP will not end up together. When her coworker/friend said she likes that a new female character is created because it is boring if the lead always get each other in the end. My heart sank because I fear that may be forshawdowing my OTP ending!!!
i think that mean the OTP gonna be together coz the female character that Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) dad create in the comic is Yoon So Hee, Kang Chul (Lee Jung Suk) assistant. but Yeon Joo interrupt it when she time travel to there haha. still i have no idea how they gonna be together when Kang Chul is a manga's character:sad6:

i don't understand why Yeon Joo's dad want to kill Kang Chul so much. wonder what Kang Chul do when he know that Yeon Joo's dad trying to kill him many times & make he lost his family in the manga. but the important is who is the hooded figure that shoot his family?

btw, it seem the writer, Song Jae-Jung really like time travel heh. so far there are 3 of her dramas about time travels.
Queen In-Hyeon's Man, Nine: Nine Times Time Travel and the recent one, W.
i enjoy all the 3 dramas. time travel is one of my favorite fantasy drama's theme:love:
no matter how many times i watch time travel's dramas, i can't get enough of it. it one of my dream that will never get fulfill forever LOL:p

one more thing did anyone feel like Han Hyo Joo looks like Song Hye Kyo a bit sometimes?

and they both are surgeon in their recent dramas LOL

with their bloodied heroes;)

anyway, i have girl crush with both of them:love:

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didnt watch Nine but QIHM is one of my all time fav kdrama.

The hooded person in episode 3 does not have a face and was created by the dad. KC started noticing his world is weird.

The mystery is very exciting yet killing me. I wonder when KC finds out he is part of a webtoon, will he be able to shift to the real world. I cant wait for the next episode. I regret starting this early because the wait feels super long.

roselovesice

I haven't seen this week's episode but I will try to catch up today, hopefully. I already feel spoiled. Hahha!

enzek

sarNie Adult
wow mind blown with ep 4! i don't expect that Kang Chul to enter Yeon Joo world this early! the plot of this drama is so good & fast paced. i just natural with Lee Jung Suk before although i don't denied he's acting skills is good but wow he look so attractive in this drama! he really has look that look like character in manga LOL
so charming & gorgeous!:love: his smile & his wink!!! *swoon!* love this drama so much! i hope this drama have high ratings in Wednesday & Thursday slot.
the drama, the writer & the actor & actress certainly deserved it:cheer::clap:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omgah I'm so in loved. Lee Jong suk is bae LOL this drama really makes me happy and sad. So far I haven't had a frustrated moment yet and it keeps me intrigue till the very end and keeps me hype for the next episode it's mind blowing. This drama is defiantly not a skip so do watch it.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going crazy cos of waiting for ep 7 and 8 again lol for me this drama is best Korean drama ever :icon12::icon12:
Anyway next week it is going to be the best ep according to the staff and also the preview (cute bed scene,married....):love::love:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thought this is funny & wanted to share :)

First it was Dr. Kang Mo Yeon from DotS then came Dr. Yoo Hye Jung in Doctors then came Dr. Oh Yeon Joo in W-Two Worlds.

Some fun facts: they are all surgeons, What they have both beauty & brains too lol. Thought it was interesting that Dr. Yoo has same last name as Captain Yoo & Kang Cheol (Dr. Oh's Oppa) has same last name as Dr. Kang LOL.

Cr as tagged

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I have never been disappointed in his drama. OMG this is by far my favorite in a really long time. I was not going to watch it, but glad I did. Such a crazy, cute, and sexy drama.

roselovesice

I haven't seen last week's episode, even though only 1 aired. I might just wait for this week's episode and binge. I seriously love this drama, even more than Let's Fight Ghost. I know. I shouldn't compare but it's a bit tough when you're watching both dramas and you enjoy one more than the other. Anyways, love, love the past week's episode that I couldn't watch that time. The first 6 episodes were the most intense first 6 episodes i've ever seen in a drama. LOL

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen last week's episode, even though only 1 aired. I might just wait for this week's episode and binge. I seriously love this drama, even more than Let's Fight Ghost. I know. I shouldn't compare but it's a bit tough when you're watching both dramas and you enjoy one more than the other. Anyways, love, love the past week's episode that I couldn't watch that time. The first 6 episodes were the most intense first 6 episodes i've ever seen in a drama. LOL
You must watch ep7 as soon as possible LOL it's too good to handle hot,sweet,cool,funny,romantic..........when i watch this drama sometimes i forgot to breathe :thumbup::aaaaa: for me i'm watching both dramas now too W and LFG and i also prefer W more i don't know but everything in W is perfect for me and it makes me so excited to wait and watch :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: