Me and Matthew Mccaugnahey

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Look who I met? He's a new partner with my company. lol

And if you're wondering, yes I did gain weight!!!

Here's a pic of his woman. I was talking to her down in the hotel bar...took a pic of her when she turned to talk to someone else for a minute. LOL

Btw, I already posted this in the randomness thread. however, since im not done bragging yet, i decided to create a whole 'nother thread. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree with N'Annnnee and awesomeee ^.^ I've always loved your beautiful smile! And congrats on meeting Matt!

And N'Annne makes a post after a 4 year Hiatus LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I use to have the biggest crush on him in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. But oh might did he age. Yes I haven't been paying attention to any Western celebrities, shows and movie lately.

You are still beautiful.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookie, you are still so beautilful! :D Now to print it out and show it to your relatives that you've found someone LOL

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with N'Annnnee and awesomeee ^.^ I've always loved your beautiful smile! And congrats on meeting Matt!

And N'Annne makes a post after a 4 year Hiatus LOL.

LMFAO!!! Has it been that long? I guess P'Thookie caught my attention! LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, i've been SOOOOOOOO busy with work. don't get to come to AF all that much anymore!!! my cursed life! i also forgot i put this post up too. lol

thanks to all of you for the super sweet compliments!! that's the only way i keep my head big, and my conceitedness alive! lmao jk...sort of.

i miss everyone so much! btw, only freakin' tina would notice that annee has been missing in action for that long. haha

btw, the funny thing about the picture was that mcCaugnahey actually didn't look as beat up that night as he did in this pic, but because the lighting seeped into the photo, it made him look worn down. right before the pic, i actually asked him if he could switch sides with me (because i feel like my left side was good side for pics...LOL), so he did. the result was this picture. i could have been the one looking like crap!

ONE MORE THING, guess who i asked to take the picture for me?? of all the gazillions of people around, i ask his woman to take the pic. LMAO!!!!!!

anyways, i'll probably be seeing him off and on from here on out. he just partnered up with my organization!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i miss everyone so much! btw, only freakin' tina would notice that annee has been missing in action for that long. haha

hahahaha, righttt P'Thookie!!! Miss you tooo... its been soo long since we've last spoken! =[ Need to catch up soon! =]

Saifah

bite me x___
you're still sooo gorgeous P'Thookie! And he looks so old haha.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
P"Thookatha...you are still beautiful...you look the same since the last pix I've seen of you many years ago. Lucky woman!