Me & My project

cecilia

Staff member
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU HELP WITH THE NEW SB being air. you WILL ROCK BIG TIME AGAIN !!! :wub: THANKS FOR THE HARDWORK ahead of time for the nonthai fans na kha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Sawan Bieng. OMG, I can't stop thinking about it. I am going to watch it without subtitle and with your sub. This is crazy. I am CRAZY for SB. <LMAO> as you can tell.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I always wonder if you'll ever open a big company and subtitle lakorns.
Because since the Thai Industry is not even getting there yet.
HEHEHE.
One of my imagination.
But you'll totally become a "Millionare".
Well aniwaise. Thank you for subbing all these fablous lakorn.
Because of you, we're able to understand the lakorn.
Really enjoy your work and keep up the great work of yours.
*Thumbs Up*
:)
agree here! You've done so great, gosh, no Thai company has even come as far! you ROCK Wishbone! thanks for all the subbing! don't know what we'd do without you! i just gotta show my gratitude!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love ur subbing thanks for all the effort u put into subbing theses lakorns...i love u so much...

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
Wishbone, please upload "Sawan Biang" it to your blogspot so that we can download it with eng subs!
thanks you so much for your excellent subs...really appreciate it!
i know that it takes alot of times to edit, re-edit, subs, and so forth!
so i'll patiently wait for it! once again, THANKS!
you are truly a GUARDIAN ANGEL for those of us who are non-Thai!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for subbing P'Tik, P'Aum, and P'Ken lakorns...I've enjoyed watching them, and it's helping me learn Thai too...I really appreciate it...Looking forward to more great things...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for subbing BADARN JAI :wub:
I was wondering if any of your subbed lakorn including Badarn Jai is availible to DL???

MizViz

sarNie Adult
thanx for subbing all those lakorns...i hope u have a great break...will see u again in ur next project

aeriblue

sarNie Egg
Thank you for your work and 'heart'...
Really should be appreciated////
cos without your subbing...chinese subbing team will be unable to sub chinese...and lots of non thai ppl will missed out such nice lakorns...
Keep up ~~
and MUakkSSs

kotran

sarNie Egg
i really love your project. thank a lot for it. now i'm an addict. i was wondering can u upload them onto megaupload??? thank a lot

yuki

sarNie Egg
Can't begin to explain how thankful I am... thanks to you, i was able to discover a whole new kind of drama.Thanks again!!!

soraoncloud

sarNie Egg
Can I tell you something? You're definitely the best subber! The best! Thank you so much for taking your time to help those of us who can't understand Thai, enjoyed lakorn. :)

suellenlee09

sarNie Egg
hello there,

i want to say thanks and keep up the good work. i love you and thanks for subbing for me. i am like half thai and i do not understand thai. thanks.