MegaUpload

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no it's happening to me too..
i hardly use my account..
but.. yesterday when i was downloading an episode...
it took me FOREVER!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah same here...usually it takes like 7-10 minutes for meeh to download an episode (170-250 megabytes) now it would take meeh like 1 + hr. Anyone else experiencing this?

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i hate using megaupload like when i enter the letters or something to download stuff it wont take me to the dl link it takes me to the home page i mean like i enter the letters correctly but it still takes me to their home page !

peaches

sarNie Elites
i don't have an account with megaupload. 330Mb takes about 14 minutes. i'm able to download without waiting for the 45 seconds count down. just enter the letters then click free download. i could download 1 or more files at the same time. i'm not a premium member. why is that?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good question Peaches. I am able to dl without a problem, and I ain't no premiun user. Each download takes about 5-10 minutes for 300-700 Mb file.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
man... it must be my comp then.. >_<..
it takes me hours just to dl that many mb.. >_<
i have an account.. but im not a premium member lol xp..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I notice that if you have an account you don't have to wait for the countdown or you can download more then one file at the same time, but at the same time maybe it's just a temporary promotion? Like how they had the happy hour. I have premium and my downloads take no more then 4 minutes for 700 MB. For 1 Gb files it takes about 5-7 minutes. When I use a regular account it takes about 8 minutes for 700 MB -.-"

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i have an account but not a premium either and I don't have to wait so thats good...just didn't understand why it was so slow lately....but i guess it's due to traffic.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i have a premium account with megaupload today it took me an hour to dl one eps, usually it get done lest then two min..if anyone wants to use my account pm..i dont mind..anything for sarnworld members.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe... you're so sweet wintr..
but sadly i dont have anything in mind to d/l ^_^..

For a while now, I've been able to d/l without any limits or countdown time. Is this universal with Megaupload now? I like it. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no more limits no more waiting time...i like the new megaupload changes!

i might have to get the highest speed from comcast though to see if this will even speed it up some more with the uploading/downloading process. will upgrade for a while to see if it really make a difference?