Memories of Love :: Ken/Ann

sulad

sarNie Adult
- Okay ladies I'm back with a story; it's a old story that I wrote for a English Project and it's base on the one and only top Ch.3 favorite on-screen couple Ken & Ann. I hope that you ladies will like it.

Memories of Love​

It was a beautiful summer afternoon; the sun was brightly shining. Nice calm trees swayed between the cool airs. Across from a tall building, there stood a gorgeous woman wearing a pink flowery summer dress; holding a bouquet of fresh pink roses. Looking left to right she quickly crossed the street to the other side. While smelling the beautiful refreshing rose scent she entered into a beautiful café and ordered two cups of her favorite coffee. After ordering coffee, she then again crossed to the other side of the street to the park.

Right when she got there, she saw the person who she had been trying to find, “Willy” she shouted. She smiled happily as she walked toward him. Her happy face suddenly then turned into an unpleasant face, and she stood there frozen in her track. The flashback of when he ignored her calls came back to her thinking of after all those months and years waiting for him. Her head started to spin and she was unable to control her tears. She quickly turned around and ran fast as she could. She ran away from everything, ran away from the person who used to love her.

She stopped dead in her tracks in the middle of the road as she saw a head light ahead. She didn’t know why she didn’t move, but her head started to spin again. The next thing she knew she was flying in the air, and then lying on the ground wondering if she’s going to die or survive. Something was overtaking her, she try to prevent it from not coming, but it was to strong. Slowly her eyes close as people called for her.

“Doctor is she going to be okay? a man cover with blood asked anxiously.

“She’s okay now, but had just loose a lot of blood” the doctor said. He sighs with relief.

“But there’s something important that I need to discuss with you privately in my office”
the doctor said.

“Follow me“. Ken nodded and followed the doctor to his office. “Did something come up” ask Ken uneasily once they sat down.

“Well what I was going to tell you is that she will be recovering soon but not soon by her brain” said the doctor.

“Not recovering from her brain? said Ken confusedly.

“What I’m trying to say that the incident cause her to loose her memory and won’t recover it soon” explain the doctor.

“How long will it take to recover” Ken finally ask from shock.

“It depends how bad it is. Sometimes it takes couple months, couple years, or never” the doctor answer calmly.

Ken sighs with frustration. “Thank you for all of your work my friend” Ken said. ‘You’re welcome and plus you’re my friend I’m happy to help you” said Andrew.

Both of them then shook hands and say their farewell.

“Where am I?” Ann asked herself, looking around her surrounding.

Looking around her surrounding, a strange appearance appears in front of her. Ann watches the strange appearance, as slowly it fade away.

"Who are they??" Ann asks herself again.

Suddenly the sky behind her turned black, and a bright light shining in front of her. "Ann" a soft voice called. Ann quickly turns around to see whose voice is it. "Ann" a soft called again. "Who's Ann?" Ann asked out loud. Out of now where a beautiful lady in a long white dress appears.

"Who...Are you? Ann asked with a shaky voice.

"I am your mother" the beautiful lady answered. "My mother" Ann said confuse.

"Listen carefully to what I am going to say“.

“Go to that light over there and you'll arrive back safely. It's not your time yet to go and so you must return back to the real world. But remember once you get back, a special person will be waiting for you and you must love that person" said Ann's mother.

"A special person?" asked Ann confuse again.

"I must go now. Remember my words my child" said Ann's mother.

"But-", before Ann can say anything the beautiful lady was already gone.

She was debating with herself if she should go, or believe what the beautiful lady says. Just as Ann was about to make the decision to stay, a gust of wind push her toward the light. Not knowing what to do and frighten she decided to walk toward the light.

"She's awake" came a voice through Ken’s dream. Ken quickly woke up from his nap and ran to Ann side.

sulad

sarNie Adult
"Are you awake" Ken asked anxiously. Ann slowly opened her eyes, not wanting the bright light to hurt her eyes.

"Ken, she's awake" said the nanny happily.

"Where am I" asked Ann, once she open her eyes.

"At the hospital" Ken answered calmly. Ann looked around her surrounding tiredly.
"Who are you?" Ann asked.

Ken didn't know how to answer her he didn't want to lie to her also. So he acted like he didn't hear her and call for the doctor. After staying at the hospital for a week, Ann was finally release from the hospital. He went and pick her up at the hospital, but still didn't know how to tell her who is to her. He didn't want to lie to her because he knew that if one day she remembers again she'll be hurt.

"Where are we going" asked Ann once they were in the car.

"We're going home" answered Ken with a smile. Ann nodded and just stares out the window through out ride.

"Are you hungry?" finally asked Ken after a long silence between them. “Not really, but not hungry enough to eat" answered Ann. Again both of them went back to silent.
Ann was in awe once they enter the gate.

"Is this gorgeous mansion yours? Ann asked excitedly.

“Yes it is, but now is also yours” Ken answered with a smile.

Once both of them got out of the car, a maid was there to greet them. Ken wanted Ann to get use to the mansion first, so Ann was requested to rest before dinner time arrives. Ann was glad to able to spend time in her own new bedroom, by getting use to the new things around her.

Days and weeks went by and it had been already a month that Ann had to live with Ken. There and then Ann would ask question about her past, but still Ken didn’t know how to answer her. What information he found so far about her was the only answer he can answer back to her.

Some nights she would dream about these two couple and a car light. She tried to figure it out many times, but couldn’t piece it together. She doesn’t know if its trying to tell her something or the problem of her living with Ken. Not wanting to stress her from thinking, she grab the pitcher and was about to turn around to the water the flower when she trip on a rock and twisted her ankle falling right into Ken embrace.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lala, i love this. gasp ann lost her memory, i wonder if ken was the one who hit ann with his car. i can't wait to read more of this ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is more like Ken had saved her. I don't know, or maybe he did hit her. Why would he take in a stranger into his home? He must have felt guilty. Or maybe he secretly admire her and takes her in. Ah!!! I can't wait to read more.

sulad

sarNie Adult
“Are you alright?” asked Ken.

“Yeah” answered Ann.

“Are you able to walk?” worriedly asked Ken.

“I’m fine” answered Ann, trying to be tough.

Just as she took one step, she fell right back to Ken arm.

“I don’t think you’ll be fine for awhile, here let me carry you” said Ken.

“Oh! No, its okay I can walk by myself” said Ann. “No more excuses miss clumsy” said Ken.

Ann rolls her eyes at his lame comment.

“Should listen more often like this” jokily said Ken as he carry her inside.

“You” shouted Ann and hit him hard on the shoulders. Ken laugh at her action.

Later that night Ann was woken from another bad dream. She didn’t want to go back to sleep, so she decided to lean against her head board and relax for a bit.
Ken was just about to enter his room, when he notices that Ann bedroom lights were on. He was to knock on the door, but didn’t case Ann was sleeping. Quietly he peeks into the room to find Ann leaning against her head board with eye closed.

“Oh! Ken” said Ann surprise. “What’s keeping you up so late?” asked Ken.

“Had a bad dream” dully answered Ann.

“Want to share it with me? Asked Ken with a cheesy smile, Ann chuckle at his silliness.

"You might now want to hear it, so its alright” said Ann.

“Alright its fine with me. So what do you want to do?” said Ken.

“At this kind of time” said Ann stun.
“Yes, at this kind of time” said Ken chuckling.

“Hmm..What’s there to do at this kind of time? A stroll around your big beautiful garden” excitedly said Ann.

“Alright let’s go” said Ken, lending his hand for Ann.

Ann couldn’t help, but start running around the big beautiful lawn fills with variety of flowers. It was a stunning glittering night, both couldn’t just stop smiling. They found so many things in common, Ann don’t know what she’s feeling, but every time when he come near her. Her hearts flatter as his warmth take away all of the bad things from her. That night she went back to sleep with a smile, hoping that both of them will have a great time like that together again.
He too went back to sleep with a smile, wanting to smell her babyish scent again.
The next couple of weeks went by; Ken and Ann grew closer by spending more time together. Even though in their heart they have fallen for each other, they don’t even notice it.

"Don’t they just make an adorable couple?" compliment the nanny, watching them from inside.

“Yes, they sure do” agree a maid.

“I think they’re in love, but just don’t know” said another maid, joining the group. The group quickly parted once Ann caught them spying.
“What do you think they’re talking about?” asked Ann.

“Talking how we make a fine couple” Ken flirted, even though he got it right he didn’t know. Ann giggle at his lame answer, playful punch him on the arm.

“Hey” said Ken laughing. Ann just laughs at him and went inside ahead.

“Hey wait for me” shouted Ken, running after Ann.

“Go away” Ann shouted back. She was just about to walk around the pool, when Ken came out no where and sweep her off from the ground.

“Let me down” angrily yelled Ann.

“That’s what you get for being mean” said Ken, trying to stop Ann from struggling.

“You started first” Ann shouted back, once she calm down.

“Will we are and would you stop moving before we fall into the pool” calmly said Ken.

“I say let me down” said Ann, start struggling again. “Nope I won’t” stubbornly said Ken.

The next thing they knew, they were in the pool all wet. “It’s your entire fault and what are you staring at?" Ann yelled at him.

Right then she remember she wore a white shirt and quickly turn to the other side covering herself with her arm. Ken chuckle at her once he came back to reality.

“Sorry” finally said Ken, after seconds of silence.

The next thing in Ken eyes, he was down in the water as Ann was on top of him. Ann burst out laughing, once he came back to the surface with an angry face.
”Are you mad? I was just-”, before she can finish her sentence his soft lips were against her. Her eyes widen with shock, as Ken slowly kiss her. She didn’t know how to feel or think that moment. His kiss came so quick that she didn’t know how to react at that moment.

sulad

sarNie Adult
After she clean herself up she couldn’t go back to sleep. The kiss kept replaying in her mind.

“Why am I feeling like this? Is it because I already fell in love with him” Ann question herself.

“No, probably is just because we’re close” Ann said to herself, denying her feeling.

The next morning when Ann got down stair for breakfast, Ken was down there eating. She didn’t want to make things feel awkward, so she acted like nothing happen. “Morning Ken” said Ann with a smile.

“Morning” softly said Ken.

After eating his breakfast, he left without any words and just went straight to work. While working he just couldn’t stop thinking about her, constantly thinking about her every second. As leaning against his chair, he was trying to find an answer to how he feels toward Ann. He didn’t know why he kisses her, something was telling his heart to do it.

“Was it love?” Ken asked himself. He shook it off, not wanting to stress himself from thinking.

Ever since she came home from the hospital she never got the chance to go out and see things. So she decided to ask Ken to take her out whenever she sees him, since he’s constantly at work. The next following day Ann finally saw him and took the chance to approach him.

“Hey” said Ann with a smile.

“Hi” said Ken with a warm smile.

“I was wondering if you’re going to be busy this afternoon or tonight.” Ann asked.

“I’m having a meeting this afternoon, but I’ll be free tonight” answered Ken.

“Oh! Okay” said Ann happily.

“Were you going to ask me something?” asked Ken.

“Yeah, I was wondering if you can take me out tonight, because I never got the chance to go out and see the city” said Ann giggling.

“Yeah sure I’ll be able to take you” said Ken with a smile.

“Will 7 o’clock be okay with you?”” Ann asked worriedly.

“Perfect, I’ll call you whenever I get home okay” said Ken.

“See you then” Ann said happily.

“Bye” said Ken, as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ann shyly wave while he drove off the drive way. While he was in the middle of working, he received a phone call from a friend. Since he hasn’t seen his childhood friends for a long time, he decided to hang out with them, but forgot that he was supposed to take Ann out.

It passes 7 o’clock and still Ken hasn’t come back or gives her call that he’s coming. She silently sat on the couch all ready, hoping that at least he will give her a call. Ann try many times to call him, but he turn off his phone. The nanny watches as Ann silently sat on the couch disappoint at Ken action. “She’s extra beautiful just for him and he didn’t even bother to call or come home” disappointedly said a maid. The nanny sighs and went back to cleaning.
After sitting there for hours, she finally looks at the clock and it was already 12. She let out a sigh and walks out of the house.

“Where are you going?” asked the butler.

“Somewhere, I’ll be back” dully said Ann.

“How come you’re drinking so much? Usually you never drink that much” said his friend Andrew.

Ken just shrug and went back to drinking, “Is it about Ann?”.

He quickly chucked a shot of liquor, not wanting to answer Andrew. “I don’t know” Ken finally said.

“My advice is tell her how you feel, tell her before its too late” said Andrew.

“I don’t really know how I feel toward Ann” said Ken lamely.

“Man you’re stupid” said Andrew, laughing at his dumb childhood buddy.

“What if one day she found out?” Ken said sadly.

“I don’t know it’s up to you to untie this knot between you guys” said Andrew. “What time is it” quickly said Ken.

“It’s already 2 o’ clock” said Andrew confused. “Shit, I was supposed to take Ann out ever since 7 o’clock said Ken feeling a shame, while he order some more drinks.

“Why are you still sitting? Go and at least give her a call or go home” said Andrew.

Ken quickly stood up and excuses himself to call Ann. “Is Ann home?” asks Ken. “She’s not home right now” said a maid.

"Do you know when she left or where she went?” worriedly asked Ken.

“She said that she’ll be back, but she left ever since 12 o’clock and haven’t seen her back” calmly said the maid.

“Ever since 12 o’clock! Why did you guys not go after her?” angrily yelled Ken.

“We did, but when we got to the gate she was out of sight” said the maid frighten.

“Call me if she comes home, I’ll try to go look for her” quickly said Ken and click off his phone before the maid could say anything.

He quickly went to tell Andrew about the mess and left to look for Ann.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww ken and ann's relationship was going so sweetly....then the kiss :wub: ...then he forgot about her and she left. but i can see how, a friend he hasn't see in a long time, then you think about memories of you and your friend, and catching up. but he should have called ann and let her know. i wonder where she went, did she go look at the city all by herself? thanks for the updated :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Those were cute updates. Man no one is looking for Ann. How long has she been with Ken? Plus when will she regain her memory. Ah the drama begins. Heheheh!!! :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
“Hmm..What’s time is it now?” Ann wonders.

A smile then appear across her face when the striking color water shoot up the air and fall back to the beautiful giant water fountain. “What a gorgeous night, but such a jerk for not taking me out” Ann said to herself disappointedly. She let out a big sigh before standing up, not wanting to leave the gorgeous sight.

“Where is her” worriedly ask Ken. While looking ahead, he saw a woman familiar to Ann about to cross the street and took a closer view.

“Ann, wait” Ken shouted happily, glad that he finally found Ann.

“I wonder if he came home yet or not” Ann said to herself.

“Ann” Ken shouted.

She turns around and looks where the voice was coming from.

“Ann, get out of the way” Ken shouted, running fast as he can toward Ann.

The next thing she knew, she was lying on the street cover with blood.

“No…” Ken angrily shouted, tears slipping from his angry glittering eyes.

“Are you okay? Please don’t die on me yet” said Ken, tightly hold Ann his embrace.

“Am I really going to die and leave everything behind” Ann question herself.

“I love you Ann, I love you” said Ken, trying to put on a smile.

“Did he just say he love me. Oh! Please don’t take me away” Ann pleaded. Something strong was over taking her.

“I love you too” said Ann breatheless, trying to put on a smile. Slowly her eyes close, while Ken hold her tightly in his embrace.

He burst out crying, “Baby please don’t go, don’t you know how much I love you” angrily shouted Ken.

A year pass by already and Ken was by himself sitting where Ann and him use to hang out. Wondering where Ann is and how she has been.

“Miss Ann, there’s a call for you” said the assistant.

“Tell them to call back, I’m busy” said Ann, looking through a stack of papers.

After a long day of work Ann was able to go home and relax. She happily jumps on her silky comfy bed once she got home from work. As she got out of the bathroom, something caught her eyes. She then quickly opens the package and scan through the papers.

Her heart aches every time when she read his name, it had been a year that they have been apart. Luckily she was taken to the hospital on time and reunited with her family after she recovered. Once she recovered from the accident, she became the co-president of her father company and learns who he was it. Even though she learn who he was, she never though she had more than friendship with him. There's time when she would have flashbacks of what they share. After taking a whole month to piece everything together, she finally found out the truth. Hoping that one day they will bump into each other, so she can tell him how much she miss and love him.

A smile appear across her face when the striking color water shoot up the air and fall back to the beautiful giant water fountain, glad that she was able to come back to the same place where he say he love her.

“Is this seat taken?” a strong deep voice asked, bring Ann back to reality.

She sat there frozen, knowing who's voice that belongs to.

He ask again, "Is this seat taken?".

"No" she slowly answered.

“Are you here by yourself?” asked the handsome man, once he sat down.

“Here to see old memories that was taken place here” she answered nervously.

He turns and looks at her with a warm smile. “Were you thinking about him?” he asks.

A smile appear her lips, as warm tears slipped from her glittering eyes. “Yes, thinking when will he come and rescue her broken heart”.

“He try too, but scare that she won’t forgive him” said he.

“Well tell him that she had forgiven him a long time ago”, as more tears slip from her glittering eyes.

He turn her face toward him and slowly wipe her tears with his thumb. "But he haven't forgive her for breaking his heart".

She chuckle through her tears, "Then she can't do anything about it, until he let her slide with it" she said as she give him a kiss on his cheek. He pulled her to his arm and kiss the soft lips that he did a year ago.

Having to go through so much in life, Ann had finally found her true love and because of fate and her own lovely mother. Both fate and her mother brought her soul mate to her, to cure her broken heart and to show her what love is really. From now on she wouldn’t have to worried, but to take care of her husband and her soon to be family.

The End

---> That's it for now. Thank you for all the comments and I hope you guys did enjoy it. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww what a beautiful ending. at first i thought that she was going to dying and ken would be left with their memories.....a year passed for them to come back together ^^ thanks for posting this story, it was a sweet and lovely one.

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
uhhmm...it's not quite clear to me...is ken related to ann already before her first accident? or he just rescued her then fell in love? because in the first part, ann was broken hearted...