Menstrual Blood Lao/Thai/Khmer Voodoo

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
I have heard my mom and aunts talk about how women put their menstrual blood into their mens food in order for the guy to fall for them and love them.

Has any one else heard of this? Do you think it's true and it works? Please share your stories.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
From what I know and what I've studied about Voodoo. Women put Urine and Menstrual Blood into a man's food on regular basis because it is believed that it will bind that man to her for life.

The somewhat scientific theory is that when you put your urine and menstrual blood into his coffee tea etc... then you are consciously planting your scent in his mind. It's like dogs.. they choose their mate by scent -.-"

Also there are theories that oral sex and sex during the menstrual cycle will do the same thing bind a man to you forever.

I seriously think all of this crap is ... stupid and disgusting not to mention unsanitary -.-"

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i use to heard my mom saying that. when she was in cambodia she knew a woman who did it to her husband and this man forget his real wife, his child because he was crazy about this woman. she said it works but it's a bad thing to do to a man.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's like black magic, I doubt it that it will work and love or whatever you call those kind of love last. Only needy and desperate people will try anything to keep a man by doing such a disgusting thing to a man just to keep him and believes that it actually works lolz :lol: . If that is true, I'm sure there won't be this many divorce and husband strayed from their wives... especially Asian men. :lol:

anan

sarNie Adult
I have heard my mom and aunts talk about how women put their menstrual blood into their mens food in order for the guy to fall for them and love them.

Has any one else heard of this? Do you think it's true and it works? Please share your stories.
Weirdddd,,, veryyyy, veryyyy weirddd EwwwwwW,,,,
i didn't know that kind of thing exist,,,, as long as it works,,, that's only matter for women i guess.... ^_^

I would never let girl/woman cook NOW.... LOL... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
People do the most craziest thing to keep their man.

I wonder did this one Thailand chick used this on my dad. He's freaking head over heels over her. Sends her money, talks to her daily over the phone, I nearly got hit from my dad which is so not him. I have done things to the extreme yet he had never raised his hand at me, it was because I did not brew his tea that the girl keeps sending. Am I mad at my dad? Somewhat angry. My mom doesn't care anymore, she goes out, surprisingly they still sleep in the same room. The family is still together in peace. What kills me is when my dad sweet talks to her over the phone. I feel like gagging, now that he usually on the phone, I have headphones on and blast my mp3 player... well not blast it but loud enough to not hear him talk.

Anyways this is just gross and freaky whether it works or not.

jeffreito

sarNie Egg
its a black magic and dirty..i dont know whether it work but from i heard that guy got such dirty stuff he will be down in his life in several aspects. other kinds of magic as well to make a man bcom crazy in a girl...his life will be torn and die before his proper age. :eek:

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i heard this a lot before.
and honestly, my mother told me stories and she tells me that it's seriously bad and that the heavens i think looks down on it... because it's "baapt" don't really know how to say it in english and romanize it. >.<
also, my mom told me that it does work and keeps the man to be with the woman no matter what.
and yeah it's disgusting and unsanitary. ew, definitely ew, and i really don't understand what makes females do it. >.<

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
eww....for real???? nasty........ewww.......can't say much but thats disturbing...happy im a girl

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Women who use such method to keep their men are blind from their heart, or maybe they don't understand what is love..I just feel sorry for them for not knowing what they really want in life.

Anyway these are disgusting, even just to think about it.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
People do the most craziest thing to keep their man.

I wonder did this one Thailand chick used this on my dad. He's freaking head over heels over her. Sends her money, talks to her daily over the phone, I nearly got hit from my dad which is so not him. I have done things to the extreme yet he had never raised his hand at me, it was because I did not brew his tea that the girl keeps sending. Am I mad at my dad? Somewhat angry. My mom doesn't care anymore, she goes out, surprisingly they still sleep in the same room. The family is still together in peace. What kills me is when my dad sweet talks to her over the phone. I feel like gagging, now that he usually on the phone, I have headphones on and blast my mp3 player... well not blast it but loud enough to not hear him talk.

Anyways this is just gross and freaky whether it works or not.
sorry to hear that,fun4fun. I can see you and your mum are so strong to go through this.