mercedes ly

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she is selling her calendars for $10
and also collecting any unwanted clothes.. for children i'm thinking..
but yeah..
good luck to her
i just think she should have done something else
since PZK already traveled there...
oh well... lol.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
not sounding b_itchy or hating on her but IMO calenders is the worst way ever to fundraise! especially for a miss hmong international. its already may and she barely just started sellinglike a month ago. and by the end of the year, her calender is gonna end up in the trash. if i was a miss hmong, i will make something that is worth spending $ on and definately not a calender that cost 10 bucks! i can go down to the 99 cent store and purchase a calender! overall, i am anticipating her humanitarian trip.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm okay with her doing this..i tink all miss pageant should if not fly all the way to Laos..send some aids over because the hmong overseas is reallie suffering...i don't mind buying her $10 calendar in the mid of may if it's for a good cause..crap better than the Maiv Xyooj one can't stand looking at it..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
WOw...I could really donate my clothes! I have ALOT of clothes! Where can I donate it at? I hope no one is going to keep the clothes for themselves because honestly, I dont trust hmong people. lol...

If she decides to do this, I hope she will continue to do it and not just for one time because of her title of miss hmong.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well at least she has calendars to fundraise.. what are you expecting? a candy bar fundraiser? at least she's not sitting pretty at a tournament looking pretty and hoping to get free money donations. I'd rather pay money for a calendar than give away a couple of dollars. Hopefully she won't be carrying a chanel purse over there.. lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is dumb.

sorry to say this but why cant mercede go and do something else besides going to laos/thailand. i mean paj zaub
went there already and what's the true meaning to go there.. to make themselves look good? uhm come on.

Im sure this is not what paj zaub and mercede planned to do or want to do but the elders made plans and told them to go..

therefore, this is stupid. and its "stupider" because they are having a fundraiser.

IF YOU WANT REALLY WANT TO HELP THE HMONG PEOPLE IN LAOS/thailand, USE YOUR OWN MONEY.. MONEY FROM YOUR OWN POCKET rather than your COMMUNITY.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ hopefully she will give credit to where it's due..
if people donate clothes.. i hope she thanks people when she presents her finished work to the panel
she doesn't have to list all the names.. but at least thank the families
and if she does receive funds from her fundraiser...
hopefully she will say something like... she traveled to laos and thailand on behalf of the hmong community