Meu Nang (Dida)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh no! I want Weir and Kwan!! They were great together in Dung Duang Harutai!
Kwan should not be having so much problem. It's really having an effect in her career.
Oh well, as long as Kwan is here...
What's the title suppose to mean?

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i want to see kwan and weir too....but i doubt it's going to happend
are they still keeping kwan. i hope kwan stay....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey is thia a remake..

From wat I remembered there's also a lakorn that is called Meu Nang, but it was sucha long time ago..back in the early 90s...

Summary: N'ke got married with P'k but then later got in a car accident. During the event of the car accident she lost her hand. Even though she died her spirit still wander around becuz there was an unfinished business and the bad guys was still around to hurt her family. After she passed away the husband somehow got married with her best friend(N'rai). N'rai was in love with the P'k ever since they were in school, but was angry at N'k becuz she thought that N'k stole him away from her....anywho, skipping......One day, N'rais knew that N'k spirit is still around protecting her family, so they decided to hire MohPee....long story short, N'k sis knew of their evil plot to hurt her sis and her niece so she tried to tell the P'k but N'rai killed her first. At the end, her daughter got married..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Yeap, it's a remake. It was pretty creepy that the husband kept his wife's hand in a glass case like that. I rmr watching this soooo long ago, i was a little girl. It was a really good lakorn.

mickey

sarNie Egg
wait.. all i know is kwan's having problem with Poo, not Pancake... Anyways... I'm hoping for Kwan and Win... Love them so much.
yeah... kwan now have problem with poo p,poo m, pancake so...till now she imege is trouble maker ( 3 nang ek at same time .) OMG what wrong with kwan cos i like to see her lakorn with win or oil. I can belive she cant get along with pancake who both play best friend at plil din su dao. Media said mom kwan said to media pancake take over kwan job and something bad i think so mom pancake dont like this . if u want more clear u can go to spicy forum .

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee... so many scandal of Kwan.. I just want her to clear it up... I want to see her back on screen. I love her actings and I see her as a very talented person. I just hope all these scandals end soon... I can see why Kwan's mom would say that too b.c Pancake is so overrated... Channel 7 is so unfair. We see so much a Pan. while we barely see any other channel 7 na'ek.... I just want Kwan to be back on screen. She's very pretty and I like her alot better than some of the other na'ek. Poor Kwan. I'm hoping to see her ASAP.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwe... i do hope that it is still kwan.. i miss my deary kwan.. it would be great if weir is here too T_T..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if weir is a good actor, no matter if kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it's just a job, so, he should do it. i'm agree, pan is so overrated in ch7 and she doesn't deserve it... she's not the best and she has so many lakorns, one after one on ch7, boring to see her again and again...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol Sajenna but you wouldn't take the job if your bf didn't want you to rite girl? Iono as long it's still Kwan I'm happy but hope at least it with Oil even though I want Kwan and Weir.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Sajenna but you wouldn't take the job if your bf didn't want you to rite girl? Iono as long it's still Kwan I'm happy but hope at least it with Oil even though I want Kwan and Weir.
i hope kwan and oil too. they have chemistry in kkrkkr :wub: i'm obsessed with this lakorn, it's sooo good!!!
i mean, job is job and privacy's life is privacy's life. if weir won't do this one cause my lovely kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it shows us that he's not professional. he needs to part job and privacy's life... or he wants to be a 2nd Katie Holmes/Cruise... :loool: