Meu Nang (Dida)

skies

sarNie Adult
FINALLY, WE HAVE SOMETHING....been waiting for soooo long....lol....now, i'm hoping to see more pictures, video clips, teasers! :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey guys, i've been a fan of tengneung since i saw him on 7 carat....i think i'm gonna make an english forum for him ( i cant believe i'm making him one since i have like 3 other forums to handle lol)....just wanted to ask if anyone might join

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
finely see them together...they look cute....
i read at dirtiilaundry Pancake has been replaced by Kwan
in the upcoming lakorn “Ban Srai Tong”.

hope it's true even though i did not like the lakorn....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

really??? do you have a link? i love "Ban sai tong"!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Geesh. I thought it waas truee. Idk, I can't seem to picture any nang'ek from CH7 for bansaithong since they're all so young looking! I love num and joys remake already, it was just perfecttt!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey guys, i've been a fan of tengneung since i saw him on 7 carat....i think i'm gonna make an english forum for him ( i cant believe i'm making him one since i have like 3 other forums to handle lol)....just wanted to ask if anyone might join
I'm in.. I was wondering if they were going to be any forum for Teng.. I like him already.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ehh. I'm glad that Kwan is not in Bai Sai Tong.. I don't like that movie at all.. sorry that's just me.... I find that story very long and boring, but if Kwan is in it, then I'll watch it, but if she's not then I'll pass... I watch part of Num and Joy's version and it was soso...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I actually think opposite of you anynomous i luv Bai Sai Tong it would be great if she gets cast but i doubt it cuz Kwan only get 2 lakorn a year they probably jus wanna hype that lakorn

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think opposite of you anynomous i luv Bai Sai Tong it would be great if she gets cast but i doubt it cuz Kwan only get 2 lakorn a year they probably jus wanna hype that lakorn
I mean it's not that bad, but I would watch any lakorn with Kwan in it and it would be great for her because we will get to see more of her.. I'm just happy our Kwan is getting more lakorns... I would love to see her alot this year, since last year we didn't get to see much of her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

omg for realz.. sweet..

Omg! Geesh. I thought it waas truee. Idk, I can't seem to picture any nang'ek from CH7 for bansaithong since they're all so young looking! I love num and joys remake already, it was just perfecttt!!
i rather watch if it was weir n kwan.. but if its weir pan.. im def skippin.. lol.. n of course i still dont want any remakes for ban sai thong yet.. i still love num/joy's version.. hehe