Meung Maya

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well the kind hearted..devoted Chakrit fan...Euangsai currently uploading project is Meung Maya w/ Chakrit & Mam...i want to watch this lakorn because a lot of people loved the lakorn and a couple of people had recomand me the lakorn..can anyone give me the summary?? i would start watching but kashie doesn't understand thai...please do help

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well the kind hearted..devoted Chakrit fan...Euangsai currently uploading project is Meung Maya w/ Chakrit & Mam...i want to watch this lakorn because a lot of people loved the lakorn and a couple of people had recomand me the lakorn..can anyone give me the summary?? i would start watching but kashie doesn't understand thai...please do help
i watched it already kashie, and if you really want i can give out a little summary for you, but i'm not so good with summarising ok?

chakrit and Mam started out as boyfriend and girlfriend and they both were in the entertaiment industry together. Chakrit was a very famous actor while Mam also was a famous actress, but their love cannot be open to the public because that way will ruined their fame and career. Chakrit loved this career and he didn't want anything to make himself go down so he agreed to have their relationship secrets, while Mam loved chakrit so much that she said that she won't care what other people says, she just want to be with chakrit without hiding. All the reporters kept asking Mam about their relationship, but everytime Mam got so upset when they ask her about her relationship, and she always deny even though in her heart she really want to let them know that they are in love, but her director ( who also secretly loved Mam) keep telling her not to tell them.

Mam and Nossaba were school mate friends, but they had something before that make them becomes enermy. Nossaba is a rich-famous lady borned in the rich and famous family. Nossaba always watched chakrit lakorns and also fall in love with him. While Nossaba is the famous lady in the dream of Chakrit. Chakrit told Mam that the lady in his dream is Nossaba because she's rich, famous and pretty, but this dream he cannot reached because she is too high from him.

Then Chakrit and Nossaba met at a Party. Chakrit was so exciting because he finally see the lady of his dream. Nossaba also wanted to get into his life by doing some tricks to make chakrit upset and annoyed with Mam, so that they can break up. Mam also had a hot temper and got so jealous when seeing chakrit and Mam got to play a lakorn together. later chakrit betrayed Mam, and got with Nossaba. Mam was so hearted-broken and she was nearlly couldn't go on living, but lukilly her brother came to live with her, so that she's not alone. Also her director( who also love her) helped her alot. He was a very good person, he's the one who always help solve all Mam's problems.

once chakrit and Nossaba got together, the Media was so happy for them to be together because they did a lakorn together, while chakrit and Mam had never done any lakorn before. Nossaba gradually became so famaous. She tried to be a nice lady so that more people will like her. But gradually Chakrit found out that she is really too high compare to him that he didn't feel comfortable going out with her, it wasn't the same when he used to be with Mam. He wanted to go back to Mam, but he afraid that what he had done to her before, Mam will not forgive him. But Mam loved chakrit so much, she said that no matter what, her heart had only chakrit. She knew that Nossaba tricked to make chakrit misunderstand her.............the story go on and on ...........Mam went through so many bad roumors and obstacles that at the end she killed herself, but lukilly she's in the hand of the doctor in time, and chakrit came to see her. they decided not get involved in the entertaimemt industry anymore even though Mam had choosen to be in Hollywood star and chakrit give up the carreer that he loved, they gone through so much bitter in the entertainment industry.

ok i think that will be enough for you to watch it in thai language to get a feel of the lakorn. Just want to say that this lakorn is the first lakorn of chakrit as p'ek. He wasn't a good p'ek character in there because he loved two ladies, but it was a good drama about how the life of stars in the entertainment industry are like.

hope you enjoy it!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for the summary..it was great!

wow! hey! does anyone tink this is how chakrit is in real life?? wow! sounds soo much like him....can't wait to watch it now..i'm dying to see a Chakrit lakorn...miss him so much