Mew Nittha (LISA vol. 14 no. 22 June 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mew looks so different for this shoot; I couldn't recognize her at all. :eek: The thick eyeliner on the bottom of her eyes is too thick in some pictures (especially the cover), but from far away, it's pretty (and stand out so much). I'm not crazy for the cover and her eye makeup, but the first two inside pictures are very nice. Have to say, the second inside picture (which is the third pic, starting count from the cover xD) is the best one (second best is the fourth inside picture in which she's wearing the black and white dress). Up close, her hair is too frizzy-looking, but far away, dang, it's gorgeous! I do like her outfits though. She looks good with them and with straight hair. :yes: If only the eye makeup isn't that extreme...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW. I was a bit surprised with the make up itself, but seriously watching the clip above proved Mew is LEGIT model material. Lol!!! :p She can pose and look really thin. She would make a great cover model. 

Love Mew. Hope to see more shoots soon!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Her eye makeup is beautiful :) her eyes kinda look lazy to me with the same expression. I'm really liking her straight hair tho !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't even recognize her at all. The editor or whoever you called it photoshop it too much. She reminds me of Mai D.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg when it comes to looking at Mew closely she really looks like a 3rd version of Aff, the 2nd is Taew but Mew she's exactly another Aff